Bitter on Twitter: Creepy vs. Lineker

UGCTT_REMEMBER MY NAME - Honestly, I have no idea who John Lineker is. Im sure i've seen him fight, I just don't recall.

Lineker vs. Alptekin Ozkilic, i think might be the best flyweight fight in the ufc

This is going to be a good fight.  Pulling for you, Ian. Don't let the fatties get to you! I enjoy watching Lineker fight, as well. This is going to be a good one. promote that shit!

House Boru - some serious ban hammer is needed in this thread. not you OP ha

True

Mods deletes some of the posts ? Phone Post 3.0

Deleted* Phone Post 3.0

fingerbanger - Mods deletes some of the posts ? Phone Post 3.0
Disparaging a pro fighter will cause that. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_REMEMBER MY NAME - Honestly, I have no idea who John Lineker is. Im sure i've seen him fight, I just don't recall.

In my opinion he's one of the most exciting guys in the division to watch. He has the kind of power you don't see all that often in the flyweight division and he's always on the offensive. Half of his wins have come by knockout and he's won Fight of The Night twice.

He's fought seven times in The UFC since 2012 so, if you watch the majority of the shows, you probably have seen him fight.

Loving a bit of Uncle Creepy. It's all about selling the fight, get over it people. Sell Sell Sell.

Good luck Ian, rooting for you. Phone Post 3.0

Not your average 14er is a fucking loser hahahaha you call a professional UFC fighter a worthless peice of shit online to him but face to face you would be asking for his autograph u douche bag. Phone Post 3.0

Conor mcgreggor trashes every fighter yet creepy is the bad guy for saying Mighty Mouse has no personality hahahaah wow Phone Post 3.0

Ian is too quick for lineker, very excited to see this fight tho Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_CreepysStacheWax - Conor mcgreggor trashes every fighter yet creepy is the bad guy for saying Mighty Mouse has no personality hahahaah wow Phone Post 3.0
Not defending that guy but lets be honest if Conor was on here the outcome would be the same. Ppl who love him and ppl who would tell him off. Phone Post 3.0

elbrian -

lol @ mods removing any post that isn't brown-nosing McCall.

When did being unappreciative of classless and disrespectful behavior become fighter bashing?

You mean the posts with blatantly fighter bashing? Go fuck yourself. Phone Post 3.0

It's sad that certain people get off on the idea they are talking shit to a pro fighter. if you wouldn't say it to their face, it should be deleted. I guarantee you wouldn't have said anything negative to his face. Phone Post 3.0

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - It's sad that certain people get off on the idea they are talking shit to a pro fighter. if you wouldn't say it to their face, it should be deleted. I guarantee you wouldn't have said anything negative to his face. Phone Post 3.0
Exactly this. The shit going on in this thread is a microcosm of what's happened for quite a while here. I understand platforms like Twitter and Facebook are used more frequently by pro fighters to promote fights, but there use to be more pros just shooting the shit here until the asshole trolls or younger, newer fans decided to be completely disrespectful to them. Frankly it's fucking disgusting. Phone Post 3.0

Vulva Fabulous -
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - It's sad that certain people get off on the idea they are talking shit to a pro fighter. if you wouldn't say it to their face, it should be deleted. I guarantee you wouldn't have said anything negative to his face. Phone Post 3.0
Exactly this. The shit going on in this thread is a microcosm of what's happened for quite a while here. I understand platforms like Twitter and Facebook are used more frequently by pro fighters to promote fights, but there use to be more pros just shooting the shit here until the asshole trolls or younger, newer fans decided to be completely disrespectful to them. Frankly it's fucking disgusting. Phone Post 3.0
VU for truth Phone Post 3.0

elbrian -

lol @ mods removing any post that isn't brown-nosing McCall.

When did being unappreciative of classless and disrespectful behavior become fighter bashing?

So it's either brown nosing or disrespecting? Phone Post 3.0

Fuck me the wankers are out in force in this thread.

WAR UNCLE CREEPY. Phone Post 3.0

Pitbull3744 - Damn what happened in here lol. Phone Post 3.0
Anarchy Phone Post 3.0