BJ Penn: no more decisions

I agree.

Just press stop after the first clip.

Completely agree with everything he said.

Sometimes fighters are more cautious when a title is on the line. In that respect, I agree with him.

kinda good idea except ther'd be 6 draws per event

Make them to the death, george

ttt

as far as fighters go, BJ Penn is the best thing for the sport of MMA.

sounds great except it's the exact opposite of Zuffa's model. They promote fighters that have fans or are infamous. Records, skill and achievements aren't even secondary. they mrean nothing. it's not about 'who the best is' it's about how much profit the fighter is worth.

whiney little bitch?

BJPenn?

Dude, wtf planet are you from?

I'm no BJ fan but this guy is one one the greatest of all time. Maybe you need to watch his next fight or even better, go back and look at his fights from the past. This guy is a legend in most fans eyes.

And also, I agree 100% with every word he said.....

It could easily be done:

1) Get rid of the judges.

2) If the fight goes the distance, IT IS A DRAW.

Rank the fighters in order according to their records

of wins, losses and draws.....and PAY them accordingly.

Now, you have instantly solved the problem of "points fighting" and you can see clearly now, whom the best fighter is.....

ILike2EatPoop -
caliphornia - as far as fighters go, BJ Penn is the best thing for the sport of MMA.

Lol he's a whiney bitch. Phone Post

I've only read two of your posts so far, but I have come to the conclusion that you're a douche. Phone Post

DumpsterBaby -
ILike2EatPoop -
caliphornia - as far as fighters go, BJ Penn is the best thing for the sport of MMA.

I've only read two of your posts so far, but I have come to the conclusion that you're a douche. Phone Post

You have earned your name. Phone Post

ILike2EatPoop -

You have earned your name as well. Phone Post

Dumpsterbaby sorry I misread that, thought you were talking to me not I love to eat poop Phone Post

Might be a stupid question, but is he implying 1 15 minute round or to keep 3 5 minute rounds?

I believe he means keep the 3-5 rounds and time limits. This whole thing would further motivate people to finish, as two or three bonuses are awarded per event.

Belts tie up great fighters and may actually hinder some matchups from happening. Think of the old Pride before they introduced the belts and they used to put together some great matchups.

iPhone-friendly vid? Phone Post

DumpsterBaby -
ILike2EatPoop -

. Phone Post

caliphornia -
DumpsterBaby -
ILike2EatPoop -

You have earned your name. Phone Post

I was talking to the shiteater. You're okay with me. Phone Post

FWIW, the Art of War promotion didn't have judges and while there was a fair amount of draws, most fights were exciting. May have something to do with the Pride + elbows rules though..