BJ wins rematch with GSP since now no greasing?

Now that the commission has instituted the no greasing rule, will BJ win(or have a better chance) with GSP in the re-rematch?

Would you want to see a third match?

I do think that GSP would have won anyway...

Although it would have been interesting to see if BJ could have pulled off a sub from the bottom. Unfortunately - as the video from the fight demonstrates - his legs were just sliding down GSPs shoulders and back...

My guess is that GSP fights the same way again... tire his shoulders out and then use his superior wrestling in G&P...

Will be tough for BJ to win this kind of fight...

I got a question for you now. Are you fucking crazy in tha head?

Yeah and Leites would have owned Anderson had Silva not greased up his arms.

in the future I'd like to see a rematch. at least we'll be able to see if grease was really THE FACTOR in their last bout.

Snarl Snatch -  He got out wrestled, plain and simple. Same exact thing would happen.

and outstruck
and outclinched
and out BJJ

It would be very close, with BJ edging it out

steroids + grease + height + reach + 20 pounds advantage beats the best P4P fighter in the world any day

but as FUTA1 says, if you ain't cheatin, you ain't tryin. so you can't blame GSP, he just makin his bread yo.

caliphornia - steroids + grease + height + reach + 20 pounds advantage beats the best P4P fighter in the world any day

but as FUTA1 says, if you ain't cheatin, you ain't tryin. so you can't blame GSP, he just makin his bread yo.

Yeah because GSP doesnt have any good technique

damn, those gif punches! ouch!

bj all the way baby!

yeah, without the grease BJ will be submitting GSP from his back with his pseudo rubber guard all day like he's done to so many other fighters

There was barely any vaseline applied and his back was wiped off every round. What an effing joke. Find a better excuse.

A three match

I'm not interested in a 3rd fight between the 2.

Penn should focus on dominating the lightweight division, which he is very capable of doing as long as he stays motivated and in shape. I believe he is untouchable at 155 in the UFC, especially since the best lightweights in the world outside of BJ fight in Japan IMO.

LOL @ GSP/BJ III. There are less painful ways for BJ to commit suicide.

Callisto SaM - 
Snarl Snatch -  He got out wrestled, plain and simple. Same exact thing would happen.

and outstruck
and outclinched
and out BJJ

true... but the bjj part is where BJ had his best shot at sweeping, taking top position or subbing GSP... and the fact that GSP's corner put grease on him, it took away BJ's only chance..

If they ever did fight again, i dont think bj should worry about being around 170.... he should just train and be in the best shape he can be in.. if that still puts him at 160 so be it..

BJ will be the underdog, and it seems very likely that we will see gsp/bj 3.

pigpen -  Now that the commission has instituted the no greasing rule

Greasing has always been against the rules. What is different now is that the ref can call it as a foul.

There was barely any vaseline applied and his back was wiped off every round. What an effing joke.

This. The commission handled the problem right there in the ring. There was zero impact on the fight. BJ's guard is not some magical technique that can ONLY be defeated by cheating. He got beat, plain and simple.

A third fight would go exactly how the second fight went even if they fought wearing rashguards.

This is not a knock on BJ, mind you. While he is, without a doubt, the best 155er on the planet, his record outside of his own weight class is not good. Essentially, Georges IS the BJ Penn of 170. This is not good news for BJ.

He needs to focus on cleaning out 155.

pfft..