BJJ and JUDO

Silence? You never had an answer as to why most of the top Brazilians are also BB's in judo.

Now don't just give me a knee jerk answer, take a breath, start to think about...go it?...now take that thought and type it out quickly before it does of loneliness.

kthnxbi,
Le Shat

Much nicer then my response Le Shat.  I just got tired of reading the troll.

Perhaps that's your experience but it certainly doesn't seem to have been a problem for Xande.

Whatever.  Your argument is feeble dude- as are you.  I'm done.

"I just don't think Judo is good when studied concurrently with BJJ."

Then your opinion is the opposite of what people lik Rolker Gracie, or Saulo Ribeiro think.

Geez does it get any worse than that troll or what around here

Not much.  He's the worst so far in a while.  Except for that guy who was calling out Eric the Red.

No--not to improve their bjj--to improve their throwing ability.  And no--they weren't going to improve their throwing ability by studying Helio's methods-else why would any of the top people study judo.  Xande didn't study it to improve his ground capabilities- he studied for the throws. 

I know bjj ground game is better than judo. I know judo has better throws and takedowns that bjj. This is stuff I know. The original question was asked because I was wondering if it would be too much info to train both at the same time and would it be too hard on the body training everyday. Those questions were answered and answered in general what I thought all along.

its not funny anymore...

No it's not.  Take the cap locks off.  It hasn't messed up my bjj at all. 

38, purple- placed 3rd in the 2005 pan ams-master division.  I would say for my age that's enough to qualify.

Yes, yes, you are right--again.

Didn't say I was a tough guy- just where I'm at.  But let me get right on that and buy a plane ticket.  Tool--grow up.

So what are you then?  BJJ/Judo or both?

"The original question was asked because I was wondering if it would be too much info to train both at the same time and would it be too hard on the body training everyday."

Dude, I train BJJ X4/X5 per week and Judo X2 per week and wrestle X1 per week. It is not too much. On top of all that, i weight train and run X3/per week.

I train every day.

As long as your diet is good and you get enough sleep, it is not too much.

wow, you got me. 

You suck dude.  And I--am a dumbass!  : )  LOL!!!  Here's where I do judo and bjj at btw.

www.tampabjj.com

www.elmambi.com

Excellent trolling work.

"Initally when starting judo (and even beyond that) it makes sense not to go 100% in randori (sparring). When the guy obviously has you, let him throw. Most of my injuries have come from trying to resist or twist out of throws. To phrase it differently, you need to learn how to roll with the puches."

THIS IS SO, SO, SO, CORRECT AND A PHILOSOPHY I FOLLOW! I WISH MY FRIENDS WITH TORN ACL'S WOULD HAVE TAKEN THIS TO HEART BEFORE THEY STARTED.