BJJ @ MSU_Lansing

This will be open to everyone that loves to train, and train hard!!! Depending on the amount of interest, we might have students and alum first, and then if enough room, open it up to the general public...for now, we're openening it up to everyone!!

Thanks again,

Clint Crabtree

ttt

Do you welcome beginners as well? I work at MSU.

ttt

maximusmi,

Any word on Cascaddan's recovery?

TTT

Way to go Clint. I have a couple former students who are current MSU students who might be interested. I wish you were there when I went to Cooley Law School. I am in Saginaw now, but best of luck

ttt

No way! I did an article for Clint and Jorge about a year ago and was
looking into joining. GR was too far away, but now that you guys are in
my backyard, please put me on your email list for more information.
Last I saw, you guys were having trouble fitting all your students into
the Toyota Center for classes!

joe_kras@hotmail.com

Beginners welcome for sure!! I haven't heard from Nick...I just heard he was in an accident, but nothing more,,,I hope he can train with us at MSU!

You bet Joe!! Look for this to get going just after spring break!!!(or after the drinking bash!!!)

Clint

Clint, do you want an e-mail address to keep the interested up to date? Or should we just keep on checking with this thread?

Thanks for allowing BJJ beginners as well. I am looking forward to training hard.

Clint is the man. Anybody in the area should take advantage of this
and check it out. We need a mainstream place to do BJJ in town.

Where do you plan on doing this, location wise?

It will be next to impossible to get it done on campus (thus making it an actual MSU club). Or are you just thinking East Lansing club, not affiliated with MSU?

ttt

TTT

Kakkarotto_san, why would it be next to impossible to get it done on campus? Should I call one of the IM's? I work on campus and could get more info if someone has not already.

Good luck. MSU already has a good judo program so it seems like they must have mat space available for recsports.

From what I was told, we are working on getting some space on campus. If you want to send me your info, then I can email you more when we get it set, or I can update this thread!!!!

I studied at msu 2000/2001. They wouldn't let me train with the wrestlers so I did some judo.

I submitted three of their black belt the first day and I wasn't even good back then.

Later on I started to train with Sam Wells and Matt Torres. They were skilled and dedicated guys.

Don't know if they're still around.