BJJBB vs. D1 wrestler

mdrndaysamurai - man - i would be willing to be 99% of you wrestling snobs don't train bjj, and for sure have never competed in bjj. Also - you probably have never (or haven't in a very long time) competed in wrestling.
technique vs technique it's all about bjj. Many times winner of a wrestling match is simply more fit, aggressive, and iron willed.
take a scrawny, nonathletic bjj guy vs a scrawny, nonathletic wrestler and watch what happens

Ive trained bjj gi and no gi 2 years linger than I wrestled. The better athletes and competition is with wrestlers. A wrestler who trains for a year in bjj will defeat most bbs that train wrestling for a year under both bjj and wrestling rules. Phone Post

I wonder if a D-1 footballer can out cook Paula Dean in one of those hgtv contest shows? I mean, he's D-1. Phone Post

Jacare vs Randy Couture 15min sub match

Jacare did a bunch of nothing except butt flop: no submission, no chance of a sweep, not close to any type of sub. Randy should have won due to jacare being inferior at takedowns and having to resort to butt flopping

Tito vs Cumprido (ADCC)- Tito dominated, almost submitted Cumprido from the bottom with an arm lock and won the match. Cumprido was in his prime

BJJers lack the physical strenght of wrestlers

That Olympic dude on bellator tonight got schooled on the ground by a bjj bb and he was an Olympic medalist Phone Post

Style Vs style Jiu Jitsu always wins but once you start adding to their skill set and having fighters training multiple styles a wrestling base becomes the most dominant martial art in MMA. In my opinion. Phone Post

Who wins? Badminton gold medalist or D-1 sprinter? Game is badminton. Phone Post

Bowling national champion or D-1 swimmer? Game is bowling. Phone Post

World champion surfer or D-1 gymnast? In surfing comp. Phone Post

Attack Dawg -
ThePoopWizard -
leftlegtrumpcard - I have grappled with city champs and state champs. I played with a gi but have rolled no-gi for about four years. It was easy to sub the wrestlers. I would imagine that a bjjbb would sub a d1 wrestler with no sub experience pretty easy. I think there are video's of rickson rolling with college wrestlers somewhere. I seen them on YouTube I think. Phone Post

Again.. Chad mendes.
You have to get the wrestler to the ground in a bjj tournie. They won't give you those 2 if they are d1. If you think so you haven't rolled with a d1 wrestler. Phone Post

Again Chad trains BJJ. Your missing the point. Phone Post

That was a while ago Phone Post