Bjorn Rebney: The Promoter commercial @bobbyrazak

LOL@ Bjorn trying so hard to be DW!!! Kinda creepy, IMO! No reflection on you, Bobby, cuz you know I love you and your work:)

Cindy

CindyO he just reacted to my direction I think I have some Dana in me lol that might be a good thing if I can get DW cash lol :)

@bobbyrazak

Awesome job

MMASMG
thank you sir

WOW!

Thank you Arthur . Wow as in good? Phone Post

For a promotion that says its all about the fighters, I find it pretty funny they have a commercial based around the promoter.....

What will be really great is when Bellator comes out with its own version of TUF and you here Bjorn say "so you wanna be a fuckin fighter"!?!?

The promoter is to hype up a short film called the promoter :)
@bobbyrazak Phone Post

myrites - 

The promoter is to hype up a short film called the promoter :)
@bobbyrazak Phone Post

Makes sense now. Great film quality, seriously tell us how you did it!

Brian J DSouza Red Epic , C300 and mad skills

@bobbyrazak

myrites - 

Thank you Arthur . Wow as in good? Phone Post

Yeah, brother that was some big budget Hollywood-esque style of shooting and editing. blown away actually haha

Great vid. Phone Post

myrites - 

Rickstorm we got to meet one day bro your my muse lol Phone Post

Anytime youre in Oregon brother.. Or Vegas for the July 6th UFC event, a bunch of UGer's are crashing into town lol

aaaaaand ttmft

myrites - Thatsjustlikeyouropinionman I have magic in my blood when it comes to MMA doesnt matter what camera I use.

@bobbyrazak

Lol bad ass Phone Post

RickStorm - 
myrites - 

Anytime youre in Oregon brother.. Or Vegas for the July 6th UFC event, a bunch of UGer's are crashing into town lol

see Rites , Me and RS are neighbors. I live in Phooeyville, OR and he is down the street in Beaverville.

But im probably coming home sweet home. Rick never told me it rains so much here :(

BRB

myrites - 

video is private ??? WTF , its MYRITES to view it

Why would you post a private video?

CindyO - 

LOL@ Bjorn trying so hard to be DW!!! Kinda creepy, IMO! No reflection on you, Bobby, cuz you know I love you and your work:)

Cindy

This.

20 bucks says Spike/Bjorn start putting out video blogs before events following him around.

Cant stand Bjorn.

Hong Kong Phooey - 
RickStorm - 
myrites - 

see Rites , Me and RS are neighbors. I live in Phooeyville, OR and he is down the street in Beaverville.

But im probably coming home sweet home. Rick never told me it rains so much here :(

BRB

Did I forget to tell you that it rains here?

BRB