BKFC Fight Night: Omaha LIVE! Tonight!

Slobber knocked

3 Likes

Hajhajjahhahaja blam bkfc p4p most entertaining

1 Like

Blammmm that was quick off the bell I don’t even think the ref brought his hands fully back after his clap to fight.

WARHAWK

2 Likes

Sean Wheelock is great on commentary miss him and Jimmy Smith in Bellator they were a great team.

2 Likes

Great Prelims that was such a quick Round 2

2 Likes

There is some serious combat sport veterans still to come tonight, this is a very interesting card for me.

These matchups are so fun and clever given the growing BKFC talent pool and the veterans it’s attracting. Plus the card is already off to a banging start!

2 Likes

Fuck I want to watch BkFC but Bellator has been burned out on combat I think

1 Like

I’m pumped to watch Houston Alexander no matter his age he always brings it

1 Like

It makes things interesting how BKFC pulls in these vets.

And the main card starts with a bloody war.

Great fight Trinidad-Snake has venom!

2 Likes

FACEPLANT! Damn didn’t look like he wanted to be there after 1st knockdown 4 seconds in lol

2 Likes

ZO DIDDY gets it done woah what a right hand off the bell he break his nose first punch in his shootbox looking pants!

This is crazy! This is awesome!

1 Like

I did not see that coming. Did his bicep just knock him out?

1 Like

Is Cochrane the gay sex guy from TUF years ago? Or am I thinking of a different homo?

1 Like

Lol, you’d think that’d make it easy for me to remember. Haha… I still get alot of these TUF guys confused. The gay sex guy, the let me bang guy, the crazy guy they “beat off” the show.

2 Likes

Hes dead boy

2 Likes

Holy shit that was awesome! War ready nuked him!

3 Likes

I’m distracted right now but all I see are bodies hitting the floor

3 Likes
3 Likes

Ive said it before Dave replied to my message on Ig when I told him to change the floor of the ring from black to white. 2 weeks later the floor was white. Guy really cares.

2 Likes