Black Fedor?

Who the hell gave this guy his nickname? And the balls he has to accept it! Unbelievable.

http://addictedmma.com/story-News_8091_Daniel-Cormier-On-Being-Called-quotBlack-Fedorq.php

Remember Kirill Sidelnikov? Maybe he's a good Sambo player, I don't know, but they should have kept the "Baby Fedor" nickname on the down-low when he was competing in MMA.

- Dirk "The White Kimbo" Bevlin Phone Post

He's the Black Fedor, accept it.

Considering that Cormier would smash Fedor, what's wrong with calling him the black Fedor? Phone Post

superCalo - 
Poopyface TomatoNose - Considering that Cormier would smash Fedor, what's wrong with calling him the black Fedor? Phone Post

Its why big foot is called the Brasilian fedor. Phone Post

Werdum sons all of them so this makes sense.

It's logic.

Antonio "Big Foot 'the Brasilian Fedor'" Silva

Poopyface TomatoNose - Considering that Cormier would smash Fedor, what's wrong with calling him the black Fedor? Phone Post

A lot wrong. What has Cormier done but snuck into a tournament in a second shelf organization.
Fedor destroyed everything in his wake over and over. He was involved in some of the most memorable fights of all time. He's the face of an MMA generation. Cormier may be great but why doesn't he try being the "Best Daniel" and not a Black Fedor"? Phone Post

charms434 - 

A lot wrong. What has Cormier done but snuck into a tournament in a second shelf organization.
Fedor destroyed everything in his wake over and over. He was involved in some of the most memorable fights of all time. He's the face of an MMA generation. Cormier may be great but why doesn't he try being the "Best Daniel" and not a Black Fedor"? Phone Post

Daniel's not responsible for the name, the UG is. It's pretty grade-school level shit.

AresSmashedPrahjuhdee - The Last Big Dick, Emelianenko Werdum

LMFAO! Phone Post

His style is similar, therefore attentive fans dubbed him this. What's the big deal? Phone Post

Bisping: The English Fe...

(couldn't type that)

Thread fail

He is Daniel "The Black Emperor" Cormier

They both fight barefoot

I have always though of DC as a Black Igor.

must be pretty flattering for fedor to have all these want to be compared to him

superCalo - Even fedor has admitted that cormier is black. Phone Post

Hahaha Phone Post

To me russow is the white version black fedor Phone Post

So I guess Andy is the white Segal :D Phone Post

LOL! Phone Post

LOL Phone Post