Bloodstain Lane vs Wing Chun Man (Shawn Obasi) Vid

Holy crap... dillusional people are strong in this thread. BTW it looked like Wing Chun was having all he could handle against that white belt. Carlos Klein has Wayyyyyy more experience in the ground. Only chance Wing Chun has is if he can knock him out before it hits the ground but that looks unlikely... holy crapola.

i think obasi said he had a hard bjj session with lucas lepri that morning, which left him exhausted for his match with BSL. also, he mentioned something about his BSL match being more "friendly" than his UCL fights. watching that vid, i got the impression there was no bad blood. maybe BSL can shed some light on that?

IRISH ARE INFERIOR TO GREEKS - you were shootin doubles quicker than gsp pal. maybe now you will stop bashing professional fighters.

this x 100

I stopped watching your vids because of that shit..

respect, nonetheless, for getting in there..

I thought u did fine. The only thing I saw that I'd say work on is : u know how to circle but u weren't circling away when u were on the outside. All and all pretty good. Phone Post

You know bloodstain i dont hate you, im also not a fan. I wont break down your weakneses, as im sure you already know.I will say it takes a man to step up.Then knowing people will point out the mistakes you made go ahead and post for the world to see.So i say respect, we dont agree on alot of things but respect non the less.

ttt

t

Who are these people? What's so special about this fight?

I liked it, tought you did pretty good.

Lets's put it this way, you did better than a lot of those guys who were hating on you thought you would.

props,.

Blazing Knees -  I liked it, tought you did pretty good.

Lets's put it this way, you did better than a lot of those guys who were hating on you thought you would.

props,.

Agree!

WAR BSL!

WAR BLOOD!

Lotta nitpicking the WC guy on this thread. Not his fault he is in shape and finished the armlock lol. Props for fighting the guy but you gave the arm up like a white belt.

mmajournalist.blogspot.com/2011/01/few-words-with-wing-chun-man-shawn.html