Bloodstain Lane vs Wing Chun Man (Shawn Obasi) Vid

Bloodstain - 
Reggie Warren Jr - 
Jweinberg -  for a chubby guy he has good cardio..

Agreed. Good job BL. Decent footwork in the beginning...nice timing and transition to a few of those takedowns. Stayed relaxed. Better than most of the population, just not me.

How much you weigh?

Thanks alot Regg...I am a huge fan of yours BTW...

Right now im 225...which is 30 pounds over my walk around weight...I been eating like a fat fuck...but that changes now

I figured you might have watched a few vids since you and your camera guy have a little dialogue goin back and forth.

225! What the fuck!?!?!?! From your vids, i wouldve guessed 175...no shit!

And yes, Im a redneck...but I love some tasty Sausage and Pepper(or peppah) heros and Canolis! That's some good shit!

A lot of locals fear Obasi so props for getting in there with him and doing pretty well. 

-jk

MMApostle - 
MMApostle - 
Bloodstain - Whats up everyone...I deserve all the criticism I am getting...I looked like shit and did not fight the way I normally do...I took this match on 24 hour notice...I am very fat and out of shape,I havent trained in over 2 months and my cardio is the equivalent of Jared before he went on a subway diet

I was also very rattled by the camera's and had a massive adrenaline dump

Tito Ortiz of the MMA fan world right there.

All criticism aside, it takes balls to get in there and fight, so props for that and you didn't look HORRIBLE, but no way do you have a BJJ purple belt. Good on you getting in there anyways.

Thanks bro..I dont have a purple belt(just bullshittin)...I am a blue belt tho

anyway I started a diet and I am training hard for my next match in April

Reggie Warren Jr - 
Bloodstain - 
Reggie Warren Jr - 
Jweinberg -  for a chubby guy he has good cardio..

Agreed. Good job BL. Decent footwork in the beginning...nice timing and transition to a few of those takedowns. Stayed relaxed. Better than most of the population, just not me.

How much you weigh?

Thanks alot Regg...I am a huge fan of yours BTW...

Right now im 225...which is 30 pounds over my walk around weight...I been eating like a fat fuck...but that changes now

I figured you might have watched a few vids since you and your camera guy have a little dialogue goin back and forth.

225! What the fuck!?!?!?! From your vids, i wouldve guessed 175...no shit!

And yes, Im a redneck...but I love some tasty Sausage and Pepper(or peppah) heros and Canolis! That's some good shit!

Yea dude I am fat motehrfucker

Hell yea you aint a man if you dont like a sausage and pepper hero or canoli's

if your ever in NYC...Canoli's on me dude...and maybe we can get some training in

LayzieTheSavage -  Fuck everyone talking shit, 
Bloodstain is a good dude. 

Good work man. Looking forward to seeing your progression!
Keep the vids coming!<br type="_moz" />

My fucking boy right here...Thanks brother

tt

4later Phone Post

Why would you bullshit about your BJJ rank?

because he has An inferiority complex.

good job Bloodstain

He did good. Obviously a beginner, but at least he stepped up and sparred a little.

http://middleeasy.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1786:shawn-obasi-proves-that-you-can-be-an-absolute-nutcase-and-still-not-get-into-m-1-global&catid=34:organizations

check out bloodstains opponent.....certified nutjob.

I thought his ground looked good....takedown defense not so much

Good job bloodstain.

Embarrassing for Obasi

Obasi is an experienced pro fighter who is bigger and in good shape. Bloodstain did an amazing job.

Fuck all the morons.

MentaL - 
o gull - http://middleeasy.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1786:shawn-obasi-proves-that-you-can-be-an-absolute-nutcase-and-still-not-get-into-m-1-global&catid=34:organizations

check out bloodstains opponent.....certified nutjob.

10'ers gonna 10.

lol..cmon the guys not all there, funny tho.

harderthanever - Good job bloodstain.

Embarrassing for Obasi

Obasi is an experienced pro fighter who is bigger and in good shape. Bloodstain did an amazing job.

Fuck all the morons.

Obasi clearly wasn't "fighting", this was a glorified sparring session.

Embarrassing for Obasi

Fuck all the morons.

Embarrassing for Obasi

Obasi is an experienced pro fighter who is bigger and in good shape.

Since when?

obasi hasn't fought pro yet. just underground.

ttt