Blue Blood MMA IA..bounced check warning

TTT

Hey Chad this is Joe's neighbor and roommate for the next week(girl friend..BS). Not sure if you remember me or not.....I know Chris(Blue Blood) owes you money also..From what I know, your the only reason he was able to run a pro event and then screws you over.

mfsiowa,

Yeah its a long story I really dont care to discuss a whole lot on the forum but yes, I rented my Bond to him for 3 shows and never got my money from it....So, yes I lost money out of pocket on a show (his first legal show) I had nothing to do with except let him use my bond and get the license...

SASQUATCH OPEN - I am not sure it was Reed, I know for a fact it was Mike with the cage.
Mike will openly talk about this ....then show the check right form his wallet saying NSF on there. Then he gets all worked up and his forehead will start turning red and veins start to bulge out. Ha ha

"the cage owner they wrote a bad check to. He's a old school fighter that lives near the Quad Cities. "

Sounded like Dennis Reed to me. I'm sure there's more than one, though.

I hear legal action is coming next from a few guys at the gym....So why didn't he pay you for the bonds Chad????

ttt

I worked for Chris for a while and know of three bad checks he has written recently.

Chris, if you read these boards, and I know you do, you need to stop. You need to make good with all those you owe.

I don't believe Chris set out to intentionally do harm, but there is no excuse for this.

You also need to answer your phone!!!!

"I worked for Chris for a while and know of three bad checks he has written recently"

Thanks for the info iyfperm....I don't personally know Chris Maltsburger...I'm just a huge fan and have many friends that do fight. I've been training for many years and I've seen all the hard work that fighters put into this sport.This Chris Maltsburger comes around with no background in the sport and screws over good people. Someone is going to slap his mouth before to long......

ttt

likatiga - 
BZLJJ - 
likatiga - You guys are pretty quick to jump on this and support the thread of a dude with 2 posts.

No thought of fact checking first?

I am not saying this isn't true, but for fucks sake, it's not like mfsiowa is a legit source.

GuyFromNantucket "may" have supported the claims but not before some guys (mod included) jumped the shark.

Who are you again?

This local area is a (relatively) small area, and when words gets out it travels fast. The reputable companies work together, and don't really step on each other's toes. However, when one show messes up, it reflects on the rest of us.

Cool, now the guy with two post's story has been supported by somebody who's got a reputation. That's all i was looking for. Sorry if i offended anybody.

GuyFromNantucket: I will promptly STFU, thank you.

HexRei: You got me good. I googled it (sorry). I always thought it was funny UG slang for "jumping the gun". I work in film too!

mfsiowa: sorry dude.

VTFU.

mmafan342 - Weird I just cashed a 5g check from them. Sorry for you suckers...

if you are not a troll, then thats a pretty shitty thing to say, how would you feel if that 5k check bounced?

BZLJJ is one of the most respected members of this forum.  If he says it is true then it is true.  He has no reason to make anything up.  I thank you guys for the info. 

Facts are facts. Extreme Challenge did a show with Chris in which there were 1,100 paid fans. At the end of the night we were out more than $6,000 and Chris said he had 15 fighters to collect ticket money from. Any promoter who knows anything knows you don't wait until AFTER the event to collect ticket money. We got back $3,000 and that was it. The show should have made $9,000 and instead it lost money.

We're all not geniuses but that sounds shady to me.

He even bounced a check to the State of Iowa that we covered for him so we could do this event that he had the large crowd at. His problem is he knows 10 fighters and uses them all the time. His crowds continue to dwindle and he'll be out of business sooner than later.

Also, I had a personal conversation with Spencer and can confirm that Chris stiffed him around $6,000.

who is mfsiowa?

"who is mfsiowa"

Just a huge fan of the sport and team MFS.....I don't fight but I have friends that do and my best friend fought in the UFC.

I need to get out more. This is all going on in my back yard. It's good to see some names still around with good reputations, like Chad B. I need more info on local shows. Any help would be appreciated, IA boys.

My friend works with Chad Bergmeier and I hear nothig but good about him....

TTT

the problem in Iowa is that everyone thinks they are a promoter proly have a show or 2 every weekend. Back in the day it was just Monte,Chad B.

ttt 

http://www.myspace.com/91050368

here is his myspace if someone wants to draft a letter i will send it!