Bo Nickal says Colby Covingtons wrestling is not High Level

I’m thinking he plans to go UFC after maybe a few LFA fights… Bellator grabs those wrestlers right away if they can get them so if he has not yet signed with them yet its likely he wants to go straight to the UFC after a few pro fights.

I’d imagine he is the most sought after 0-0 pro MMA free agent of 2021/2022.

1 Like

Colby would lay a pretty rotten licking on Nickal if they fought. It wouldn’t even be close.

Colby would also crush him in the lead up trash talk.

8 Likes

That’s definitely possible…but before that Colby would get taken down multiple times.

1 Like

Second all time behind only Georges

4 Likes

How is it even relevant to compare them in MMA? Nickal has been training MMA like two years though and has not turned pro, Colby has been training what, like 14 or 15 years? Give it a couple more years…

In a wrestling match? Absolutely, in MMA…unlikely.

Thats like if a sport BJJ champ talked shit on DoBronx MMA grappling. Apples to Oranges.

Colby is still a D1 wrestler at the end of the day and transitioned beautifully to MMA.

5 Likes

Colby is D1 - Bo is a three time D1 champion that actually has a shot at making an olympic team. He would take him down multiple times even if Colby had four fucking legs.

Are people even aware that he last wrestled at 197…?

3 Likes

How is it relevant? Bo made it relevant when he said Colby’s wrestling wasn’t good lol

You slow or something?

Assuming Bo gets 10 more fights under his belt, it’ll be interesting to see him with Khamzat, Shafikov and the other up and comers.

He is Jorge’s training partner and he was giving his honest opinion. You want a guy at that level of wrestling to praise Colby’s wrestling? Please.

1 Like

Oh well in that case, Bo is a dumbfuck faggot.

“You know that guy who just wrestlefucked and embarrassed my friend and training partner? That guy isn’t even a good wrestler! So think how fucking terrible my friend actually is at fighting!”

9 Likes

Are you lazy, retarded or both…?

There’s a video in the op.

He said that compared to what he’s used to at Penn State and US wrestling his technique isn’t as high a level.

It’s not.

3 Likes

Bo is the dumbfuck faggot? Ok pal.

He made the statement in camp leading up to the fight with Masvidal and outwrestling Masvidal in an MMA fight is not proof that Bo’s statement is not accurate that Colby’s wrestling is not impressive compared to what Bo, a world class wrestler, is used to seeing.

Honestly you are too slow to even respond to.

4 Likes

Imagine playing the role of dicksucker for some retarded lunkhead wrestler fag lmao

1 Like

I didn’t have all the background on his wrestling, thanks for sharing. Either way, I think Nickal is still being a bit of a wrestling snob here. A better example would be Tyson Fury saying Deontay Wilder isn’t a great boxer.

Ah the UG were Bo Nickal is “some retarded lunkhead wrestler fag”.

That is a lot of class and brains all displayed in one post, keep at it I guess.

1 Like

No man…a legit example would be Crocop saying that Anderson Silva has good standup but it’s not as technical as the fighters he faced in K1.

Low-level NCAA Division I All-American wrestler Colby Covington.

2 Likes

Mma wrestling is different that amateur wrestling. Colby is great

6 Likes