Bob Cook...WTF?

Like is said, he's a Douche bag we keep around the gym to smack around...... but that being said, he'll learn his place or find his place trainin somewhere else with rants like that one. Like i said though, most of us have been there when we were that young an he's been given an opportunity now its time to see if he'll take advantage of it or flop. I know your a class act Gerald but situations like that Bob is too important to the rest of the good fighters in AKA to go jumpin in the middle of some rookies big mouth trash talking sessions between lil boys. Fuck it their fighters let them sword fight with their lil peckers.

Josh "thepunk" Thomson

"I wouldnt think for one second of fake slapping Bob or disrespecting him in any way. When you have a once in a lifetime chance of training under a guy like Bob you just do whatever it takes to keep training under him and absorb everything you can. You never know when something like that will all of the sudden end for example Alex Gong and Jeremy Williams. I wish I had not taken them for granted and asked more questions about things but I was busy surfing and eating sushi"

Well said Gerald......

"If Jason Reinhardt vouches for him, there's definitely something wrong with the guy". thats some funny ass shit...ttt

TTT for Cook. It's nice to see him getting some press. True MMA fans know this guy makes champs. BTW, if you haven't seen him train with BIG NAMES you should know he's also a bad baaaad mother fucker. Has given some A-level fighters beat downs in the gym. Really nice guy too.