bobby a bi polar psycho?

If Dana had any class he would have caught Bobby at a better time. Instead, he has to show him who the man is.

Liyon - exactly...
Dana already knew how Bobby would react, already knew he was pissed because of the decision and still had to go in and say something.

Jason, I think he was chasing a dream of his. He always said he loved competing regardless of what means it was. I'm sure there are plenty of guys who work in the NBA, NFL, MLB, etc for a year or two and go on to lead happy lives. They got to chase their dream and they ended up in another route. I don't see why you think Bobby's life has ended because he had an arguement w/Dana. That's just crazy.

i think if bob was psycho he woulda beat dana into the ground

i didn't say his life was over, i just said he was fucking his preferred career up

Man, why the hell do all you guys think that Bobby apologized?????

I'm curious as to why you think he did that?

Probably to get Dana the hell out of there. If he would have kept bitcing Dana woulda just bitched more. I'm sure he knows when an arguement is just going to keep going in circles.

I don't know about being bi polar, but he makes excuses with the best of them...

Bonnar beat me at 110% compared to my 60%...

"Winning isn't all that great, it's just that losing sucks"

Most people who fought will tell you how true that phrase is.
After a lost, you want to be left alone, or just hang with
teammates. The last thing you want is an outsider trying to
be a "father figure"

Considering Dana's comments about Bobby in other episodes, I am surprised they didn't edit out that scene.

It didn't make Bobby or Dana look very good.

"Probably to get Dana the hell out of there. If he would have kept bitcing Dana woulda just bitched more. I'm sure he knows when an arguement is just going to keep going in circles."

And would he have done this for anyone else?

What got me was when Dana said "Don't disrespect me. I didn't disrespect you." But he did. He was badmouthing Bobby behind his back in the episode with Bobby's first fight. I guess he meant "I didn't disrespect you, to your face." LOL