Bodybuilders think bodybuilding beats MMA

lol

I'm surprised no one has posted the fight between the bodybuilder and... Gil Castillo?

Size advantage matters a LOT in fights guys, don't forget that. But most guys training without any kind of cardio-founctional training would gas out in 30 seconds or less.

Kirik -  Body building as a sport is almost done.

As ridiculous as this thread is (of course a fighter would beat a bodybuilder in a fight...duh) i also find your comment negative and ridiculous Kirik. No reason to rag on bbing.

Stupid thread....of course a fighter would beat a bodybuilder in a fight. Unless the fighter sucked or the bodybuilder is in shape and has fighting experience. But for Kirik to post that Bodybuilding is almost done as a sport is unprofessional and negative on his part. Bodybuilding is the most ridiculed of all sports yet is part of and benefits all sports including mma.

CF is the new BB. A shame... but it's true.

I get people coming up to me and asking about BJJ and MMA at our facility. They ask if it "gets you in shape" and as I start to answer, a CF friend who overhears the conversation and jumps in the the conversation trying to sell them on CF.

I ask them "when was the last time you were attacked by a Kettlebell?" and they get all defensive saying that the better shape you are in, the less people will mess with you and the better they can perform if they have to fight. This reminds me soooo much of the way Bodybuilders used to say "nobody messes with big guys".

Italians Copy Greeks -  Top competitive bodybuilders can't walk up a flight of stairs without being out of breath.

In a drunken bachelor party hotel room match. BJJ Brown 185 tapped a 270lb Bodybuilder due to exhaustion and vomiting from trying to pass his guward in under 3 minutes.

sounds about right to me

bodybuilding is a sport?

Strongmen are stronger than BBers, and several strongmen have been humiliated trying their hand at Mixed Martial Arts.

In the future I see gyms moving towards training to become a better athlete as oposed to just becoming a huge meathead that cant move.

stupid

What's pure mma? Phone Post

checkers > chess

Everyone on that forum says brah.

somebody call a vet 'cause these pythons are sick...

FJJ828 - CF is the new BB. A shame... but it's true.

I get people coming up to me and asking about BJJ and MMA at our facility. They ask if it "gets you in shape" and as I start to answer, a CF friend who overhears the conversation and jumps in the the conversation trying to sell them on CF.

I ask them "when was the last time you were attacked by a Kettlebell?" and they get all defensive saying that the better shape you are in, the less people will mess with you and the better they can perform if they have to fight. This reminds me soooo much of the way Bodybuilders used to say "nobody messes with big guys".

Ha, totally. And everyone who does CF, even if only for a week, is instantly a top athlete and alpha male...in their own minds

pedro sauer vs mr. utah anyone?

^^ Guys name was Lance Batchelor

powerwarrior - 

As ridiculous as this thread is (of course a fighter would beat a bodybuilder in a fight...duh) i also find your comment negative and ridiculous Kirik. No reason to rag on bbing.

He wasn't ragging on it, the sport is in decline and on the brink of collapse

Yes but what about Body Building Jiu Jitsu