(born) Girl wins (boys) State Champ in wrestling

KnockoutThoughts -
D241 -
MMA Experience - 
D241 -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGhgQ5A_e0Q

That's a badass bitch !!!!!

Agreed!

I hit the quote button on the poster above you's two post b/c I can't see them as I have him on ignore.  Sure enough I'm reminded why I have him on ignore lol. 

Such a hater.  I bet her road to the title was more difficult than most boys her weight as they didn't have to endure the spotlight and stigma she had to.

Calling out facts hurts your feelings. It’s not being a hater at all. It’s calling out a fact.. men go soft on chicks. I saw Heaven wrap her arms around that other chick’s privates in the video I posted. Grabbing her all down there while trying to improve her position. You think the boys could do that too? Lol.. 

My son has wrestled in tournaments with her, although this team has never had a wrestler in her weight I can tell you nobody takes it easy on her.

2 Likes
jgiveshead -

Wait, KOThoughts... were you one of the manlets that she laid to waste?  LOL.

don't get carried away. he can hold his own against any wrestler.

CloakedStar - 

Guys keep in mind she’s a senior at the 106 weight where it’s a bunch of small weak 14 year old boys who are new to wrestling and genetically not very powerful to begin with. 106 is always a very weak weight and those kids are very weak for the most part. It’s not crazy to think an 18 year old matured girl can beat them. 

You’re probably right. This appears to be more “freakanomics” than a girl smashing all the boys at a particular weight-class.

Congrats to her for doing it and that’s what all the headlines will say, but if you look a bit deeper, a lot of things may have been in her favor to accomplish such a feat.

cruedi -
KnockoutThoughts -
D241 -
MMA Experience - 
D241 -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGhgQ5A_e0Q

That's a badass bitch !!!!!

Agreed!

I hit the quote button on the poster above you's two post b/c I can't see them as I have him on ignore.  Sure enough I'm reminded why I have him on ignore lol. 

Such a hater.  I bet her road to the title was more difficult than most boys her weight as they didn't have to endure the spotlight and stigma she had to.

Calling out facts hurts your feelings. It’s not being a hater at all. It’s calling out a fact.. men go soft on chicks. I saw Heaven wrap her arms around that other chick’s privates in the video I posted. Grabbing her all down there while trying to improve her position. You think the boys could do that too? Lol.. 

My son has wrestled in tournaments with her, although this team has never had a wrestler in her weight I can tell you nobody takes it easy on her.

Facts are facts, bro ! 

#Facts

Late 90's and I had a team mate lose to a girl in the beginning of wrestling season. In his defense she had made districts the year before as a first timer. We mocked him tirelessly througout the season. 

After the match. I recall my coach saying something along the lines of if he catches any of us sandbagging against a male or female he would personally remove our manhood. He then turned toward the guy who lost and informed him except you, your manhood was stolen tonight. It was brutal but the kid hung on and finished the seasoned.

4 Likes
CloakedStar - 

Guys keep in mind she’s a senior at the 106 weight where it’s a bunch of small weak 14 year old boys who are new to wrestling and genetically not very powerful to begin with. 106 is always a very weak weight and those kids are very weak for the most part. It’s not crazy to think an 18 year old matured girl can beat them. 

This

With children, age is a very, very important factor.

My son is a big kid, when he was in 5th grade he was wrestling 8th graders. He was getting smoked, anytime he went with someone his own age he would do very well.

If she’s a senior and going against younger, lower grade boys she has a motor skill, experience and simply a mental fortitude advantage against a 100 lbs kid that is going through or just went through puberty.

The kid she beat is in 10th grade…it’s cool she did this and continues to wrestle in spite of, I’m sure a ton of negativity but in reality she most likely isn’t going to get by boys that are seniors as well…she lost 4 times in the season, it’s a safe assumption that those losses were to junior or senior boys…which there are probably very few of at 106 lbs…meaning she wrestled mostly 9th or 10th grade kids.

So yes, it’s a cool story but I’m afraid it’s these type of stories that lead to the “girl power” narratives, that physically girls are equal to boys.

Liyon - 
CloakedStar - 

You’re probably right. This appears to be more “freakanomics” than a girl smashing all the boys at a particular weight-class.

Congrats to her for doing it and that’s what all the headlines will say, but if you look a bit deeper, a lot of things may have been in her favor to accomplish such a feat.

she’s a JR according to trackwrestling, granted there was one other JR in bracket.

But I’ve always said if I was 106 lbs I’d still be wrestling.

billyball2 -
Osbot - 
gregbrady -
Osbot -
KnockoutThoughts -
CloakedStar -
KnockoutThoughts -

How many of these boys tried to avoid key areas on this female to avoid being called perverts? How many took it easier on her than they would have on their male counterparts? An attractive female like that will have the dudes going soft, and trying their best not to grope titties.. 

Lol she won fair and square. It’s impressive but it’s at the 106 pound weight where girls have the most success. There’s a reason she’s the first to ever do it. Clearly this wouldn’t happen at any other weight but it’s still cool. 

I’m not mad at her, but any man being honest with themselves knows a woman of equal weight doesn’t have the strength to compete with a man. That’s why I had a problem with that Fallon Fox dude exploiting the game the other way around. Men won’t compete against a female at the same intensity. It carries a negative stigma to go hard on a female. You win, and the guys treat you like a loser anyway. 

It's not really that simple though. Since what you've said is quantifiably untrue. It's only true when you compare like for like regarding what percentile the respective athletes are. A 90th percentile male is stronger than a 90th percentile female, but at what point does that 90th percentile female perform better than a male? 80th? 70th? 

Take Serena Williams in her prime. She's a more impressive physical specimen than probably somewhere around 90-95th percentile male tennis players. Yea, the top 250 beat her, but those guys are all top 1-2%'ers.

This young lady might be just a high performing female, who didn't run into a lot of deep competition at the miniature size that she competed at. This was at 1A, that's like graduating of what, 50?

You sound like that cuck conservative who complained about sword fighting in the Witcher "NO WAAAAMAN CAN EVER BEAT A MAN IN A SWORD FIGHT111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

read the study I posted

this is actually a scientific question and can be answered with the scientific method. most issues cannot

women are  uch much weaker than men and their bones are much less dense. Of course these biological differences aren't just physical. there are differences in the femal and male brain.

humans have something called sexual dimorphism

Jesus christ you're dumb.

I don't deny or contradict ANY of this.

My point was to point out that a WORLD ELITE FEMALE, will SHIT on an above average male. 

If you don't understand what I was saying, maybe you struggle with the word percentile. When you compare men and women, you should compare them at relative equivalent levels. That is called a percentile. A 90th percentile man, will almost certainly always out perform a 90th percentile female. Serena Williams is a 99.9999th percentile female athlete. Lebron James is a 99.99999th percentile male athlete. Joe the lumber guy, is a 50th percentile athlete. All the sexual dimorphism in the world isn't going to allow him to ever compete with Serena, in ANY athletic competition.

“Joe the lumber guy, is a 50th percentile athlete. All the sexual dimorphism in the world isn’t going to allow him to ever compete with Serena, in ANY athletic competition.”

I know we’re off the rails here, but you’re straying a little far from a point that I would usually agree with.

Joe the Lumber guy loses every time to a Serena IN TENNIS. He doesn’t lose to her every time in ANY athletic competition.

I’m Joe the Lumber guy. I played sports in high school and continued to remain athletic all my life. I competed in martial arts and play in town team sports. Serena would embarrass me on a tennis court, but baseball? Basketball? ANY combat sport? Cycling? I absolutely compete with or beat her all day every day.

The only reason you beat her in any of those sports, is if she has never played them. I'll concede this, if you're wiry, you might be better at endurance stuff than her where power to weight ratios matter, but any power/coordination sport? You ain't getting a sniff of that. 

You know what the margine in athletic performance between an elite male and female is? ~10-15%. You're not 10% away from the best male cyclists in the world, best sprinters, basketball players, etc. Yes, there are sport specific builds/traits, but measuring strength vs strength relative to what a person is good at, a 50th percentile guy is never getting anywhere near a 90th percentile woman, let alone an 80th percentile woman.

Let's take a world heptathlete that played basketball. She beats the average man in everything, except, perhaps, raw strength, if the man is substantially larger. However, for those kind of events, where we have weight she's smoking the average, or even above average, or even "good" male athletes that are her size/weight. 

Now, I'm not some SJW, I'm 100% against male->female trans competing with biological women, for all the reason's we've discussed. Sexual dimorphism is real, and there are unfair competitive advantages inherent to growing up as a man versus a woman that do not go away because you take away their testosterone. However, this only matters when the man is close enough in terms of potential to be competitive with elite women. The point is, not all men are equal in athleticism, neither are all women. The absolutely best women, are better than the vast majority of men, likewise, good men, are better than the vast majority of women in athletics.

KnockoutThoughts - 

How many of these boys tried to avoid key areas on this female to avoid being called perverts? How many took it easier on her than they would have on their male counterparts? An attractive female like that will have the dudes going soft, and trying their best not to grope titties.. 

Grope titties?  I'd put one in my mouth, suck and swallow. J/K.

She might  be in that narrow age range where girls outperform boys.

She has one terrific pair of arms and shoulders.  I'll bet she was lifting weights and practicing while her female peers were giggling, playing with dolls and primping in front of the mirror.  I don't envy the boys who lose to her.  Thet must be mercilessly teased by the other boys for losing to a girl.  I wouldn't be surprised if Heaven's female peers ostracize her for being butch.

Stick to your guns, Heaven.  You have a wonderful life ahead of you.

The physiological differences between boys and girls don't come into play until puberty and physical maturity come into play. This is why girls beat boys in youth wrestling all the time. At this stage technique and skills pay the bills.

At the 106 lb weight a lot of boys have obviously not yet physically matured, leaving it a much more even playing field.

Good on this girl, she's a stud.

The craziest thing is that a lot of states still force girls to wrestle in the boys divisions. Get with the program USA, other countries have had girls divisions for decades.

Going to need bikini pics before I can form an opinion.

Not taking anything away from her, great achievement! - keep in mind though, this was the NC 1A division, not the entire state. Tiny little country schools - my daughter goes to one and she started on the varsity soccer team and won state championship freshman year. On her club team (which includes kids from all high school divisions), she is good but there are kids who are better than her and none of them even made varsity as frosh at the larger divisions.

KnockoutThoughts - 
ons ear -
KnockoutThoughts - 

No way this chick beats men organically if she’s getting dominated by other chicks like this:

https://youtu.be/RMiatdpEja8

So the white girl in the video later win state vs boys? Was she sick in this video or something? Christ, her wtestling is sub par and she isn’t that athletic…I guess the boys division at that weight is non existent in terms of depth or skill

Congrats to her though

. This is exactly how I feel. I’m happy for her. She seems like a beautiful, bright, positive young lady. The most attractive wrestler I’ve ever seen. She’s an awesome human being, but I just don’t see how an ablebodied male gets overpowered by a girl his same size and weight in a wrestling match. Add in headkicks and punches, ok some guys don’t have hands, I can see it. But in a physical power struggle, which is what wrestling is, how do you lose to the physically weaker version of our species? That’s not how God created us. Women will outwit you, are probably smarter and more cunning, but power and athletic ability? That was God’s gift to us males. That’s not saying women can’t compete, clearly there’s women out here with kicks and punches who can take your head off. But wrestling is mostly strength and skill, there are no impactful blows, so how do that many males lose to this female, especially given the level we saw she was at in the video I posted?

There’s no reason to take it personal, I’m just intrigued by how it happened. I would love to see a video of the actual matches she was in for this competition. 

^ Read my post above on 1A division in NC

The girls tournament in the vid is 2019 USMC USAW Junior And Cadet National Championships , not high school 1A state tournament… different pools of kids.

^ In the vid, she came in third at a national tournament

Holy insecurities Batman!She’s 106 pounds and look at all these grown men so insecure they actually spend time to research to find ways to downplay this.I bet this 17yr old 106lb girl is more emotionally stable then you guys whose first reaction is to downplay instead of congratulate.

3 Likes

I wrestled 98 (back when that was still the lowest weight) in the late 80’s in Iowa. I was better than average and can tell you strength isn’t the deciding factor at the lower weights most of the time. 

there was 1 girl who wrestled JV at 112 from a competing school and NO one took it easy on her.  She didn’t win a match that I know of and she took a beating every time I saw her compete 

Girls should be wrestling other girls in competition, period. A dude wrestling a girl is in a no win situation.

1 Like
D241 - Holy insecurities Batman!She's 106 pounds and look at all these grown men so insecure they actually spend time to research to find ways to downplay this.I bet this 17yr old 106lb girl is more emotionally stable then you guys whose first reaction is to downplay instead of congratulate.

Calm down Greta.

I imagine there will be more to this story down the line, if these kids are older than 10 I can't see a girl beating boys. Nothing to do with misogyny, just seems unlikely.

2 Likes
KnockoutThoughts - 

That’s their fault and not doing a girl they compete or train with any favors if they treat them any differently. I train with a few girls, and just like guys, if they get in on my leg I will cross face or post on their heads while butt dragging them like a top.

The young lady showed up, competed, and won! Hope to see more of it.

Good for her. I think it is awesome.

All you guys talking about boys v. girls are over-looking the fact that in the lowest weight (106) there are not a hell of of a lot of boys, and those that are there are not exactly physical specimens.

The bottom couple weight never have the depth of the middle weights. Add in that she is in the 1A division which limits the talent pool even further.

It is totally believable that she did this with NO going easy on her from the boys. We have a few girls in my state that are damn fine wrestlers.

None of this takes anything away from her accomplishment. It is indeed impressive. In the one match in the video she seemed much stronger than that boy. She earned it, you can tell how hard she has worked for this.