Boxer.. "Fight a white boy 10 times, gonna ....

JoeHurley - 
sanguine cynic - Canelo

Loma

Fury

Top 3 boxers in the world are white.

And before some dummy says Canelo isn’t white…what do you think his DNA test would say?

What do you think Canelo would say?

What else could he say besides he’s white? He’s certainly not indigenous. Mostly Mexicans are either indigenous, white (european descent), or a mix. I think most Americans aren’t aware of how many white people live in Mexico. It’s a lot. We just don’t realize it, because they aren’t the one’s who immigrate here. They are the upper class of Mexico. Mexicans consider him white.

3 Likes
Barry_BondsMVP -
Joshinho -
JoeHurley -
sanguine cynic - Canelo

Loma

Fury

And before some dummy says Canelo isn’t white…what do you think his DNA test would say?

If Canelo said he wasn’t white, then he’s delusional.

Dude can’t stay in the sun for to long because of how white he is.

My DNA test said I’m middle eastern, but I look white lol

What? Middle Eastern isn’t a race.

sanguine cynic -
JoeHurley - 
sanguine cynic - Canelo

Loma

Fury

What else could he say besides he’s white? He’s certainly not indigenous. Mostly Mexicans are either indigenous, white (european descent), or a mix. I think most Americans aren’t aware of how many white people live in Mexico. It’s a lot. We just don’t realize it, because they aren’t the one’s who immigrate here. They are the upper class of Mexico. Mexicans consider him white.

Exactly. The further south you go into Mexico, the whiter they get.

1 Like
sanguine cynic -
JoeHurley - 
sanguine cynic - Canelo

Loma

Fury

I live in SoCal and people argue with me about this constantly lol

Tmaguru -
Joshinho -

What a stupid thing to think let alone say. Also, will America ever not be race obsessed?

When Democrats stop using it as leverage on the plantation,  maybe.

Or when white people stop being racist............ which will never happen. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_Gb-pDpQkl/?igshid=1lafrbwikw0p1

1 Like

Idiot racist being a racist idiot

“Or when white people stop being racist… which will never happen.”

Nope, it won’t. But I hope you’re not of the many idiots that pretend racism ONLY means Whites being racists?

Will that cunt Shaunking also go after Black racists, Latinos, Asians, and so on? Or do your fake outrage just stop at Whites?

When you’re mugged and beaten for being in the “wrong part of town” MAYBE you’ll wake up… if you ever wake up from the beating you got.

1 Like

Loma and Fury best boxers

Sprawl'n'Stall - "Or when white people stop being racist............ which will never happen."

Nope, it won’t. But I hope you’re not of the many idiots that pretend racism ONLY means Whites being racists?

Will that cunt Shaunking also go after Black racists, Latinos, Asians, and so on? Or do your fake outrage just stop at Whites?

When you’re mugged and beaten for being in the “wrong part of town” MAYBE you’ll wake up… if you ever wake up from the beating you got.

Let me know how much discrimination you deal with on a daily basis??? Harassment by cops. Already judged by your looks and skin color. 

Racism in America started with whites and it can only end with them but it won’t. They have so much hate for someone with different skin it’s quiet pathetic. Grow up in the hood where you have no resources, no jobs, schools don’t have money to help for proper education and so on. 

my wife gets discriminated by older whites all the time at work for being Mexican. 

1 Like
Barry_BondsMVP -
Sprawl'n'Stall - "Or when white people stop being racist............ which will never happen."

Let me know how much discrimination you deal with on a daily basis??? Harassment by cops. Already judged by your looks and skin color. 

Racism in America started with whites and it can only end with them but it won’t. They have so much hate for someone with different skin it’s quiet pathetic. Grow up in the hood where you have no resources, no jobs, schools don’t have money to help for proper education and so on. 

my wife gets discriminated by older whites all the time at work for being Mexican. 

lol

1 Like

Oh wait, was that an actual serious post?

2 Likes

I bet if u did Andy Ruiz is DNA test too it would comeback more Spanish than Mexican Indian too!

like Paul gosol or Penelope Cruz 

Its just a racist bubble thing in America.

Fighting doesn't discriminate . Lower socioeconomic status just means there is a hunger factor there. if someone can fight it will show.. no matter what ,race religion, or ethnic background is in play.

MR. Combatively 

j-money -

About as serious as those dumb ass white kids who posted that video I shared. 

1 Like
Barry_BondsMVP -
j-money -

Fuck off troll

TheDecider -
Barry_BondsMVP -
j-money -

Fuck off troll

Fuck you too troll

buddie - 
https://youtu.be/uZdHk79d-7ccool papa - Yea, Bernard Hopkins and Tyson said the same shit. Although I don't think Tyson ever did lose to a white boy.

Wrong. Both Hopkins and Tyson lost to white fighters. 

Tyson pulled that same arm bar bullshit against Botha too.

cool papa - Yea, Bernard Hopkins and Tyson said the same shit. Although I don't think Tyson ever did lose to a white boy.

I think you’ll find he did

Lol... You're a boxer.

Barry_BondsMVP - 

Found the actual racist.

1 Like
Tmaguru - 
Barry_BondsMVP -

Losers always have excuses as to why they are losers.

Black people have every advantage in the USA.  Enough with the bullshit.

That poor soul. Pity him you racist slave owner.

And it’s not because you’d get killed in the hood for simply being White that racism doesn’t start and end with you!

They are just defending their turf from your oppressive race! Oh, and if they kill each other so much, it must be because of us as well!

HEY Barry_BondsMVP: racism exists. No question. But it’s NOT just a White thing. And you prove it with your own posts. You mention your Mexican wife. Is it always peaceful between Latinos and Blacks across America? What has to do with Evil Whiteys? Contribute to the solutions instead of being a living breathing example of the problem!

1 Like