BR outdoes itself

Who the fuck takes anything BR says seriously? It's a garbage site.

Muzalini - 
Joe Lauzon - Not surprised, but not worried either. Phone Post

Joe you fought hard, in our crowd of about 30 mostly new to Mma you gained quite a few of them as fans last night Phone Post

We were 8 people watching the fights. 3 of them were MMA virgins. The Lauzon fight made them repeat fans.

What a fucking joke. It's really not that hard to learn the MMA scene and produce fair and accurate reporting, which makes this even more baffling. Phone Post

Blazing Knees - Jim lost 2 of his last 3 also.

What?

No he hasn't. He's 9-2 in his last 11 btw Phone Post

Joe Lauzon - 

Not surprised, but not worried either. Phone Post

Great fight last night, Joe. Win or lose, you always bring it 100%, which is why you'll always have a ton of fans, and after DFW's comments concerning Leonard Garcia last night, you'll be in the UFC for a long time.

Nothing to worry about. Stupid writer dont know shit. Phone Post

BR is beyond horrible. Don't read any of their MMA articles (especially after an event) unless you want to punch your monitor. It's the worst kind of pure ignorance mixed with sensationalism.

it takes 2 to make it a war! mad respec to J.Lau....awesome fight. Phone Post

That article is why I pretty much just read this site (a lot). Phone Post

It never ceases to me amaze me how poor the quality of mma journalism is in general. I guess it shouldn't come as a shock, the sport is still very "young" and the journalistic community covering it hasn't had the time to develop, but it's still pretty bad. Terrible grammar, obvious misspellings and woefully misguided articles like this seem to be par for the course, rather than the exception.

The bar is so low at this point, anyone hitting spell-check is head and shoulders above the crowd. Phone Post

Joe Lauzon - 

Not surprised, but not worried either. Phone Post

Great fight, Joe. Congrats on FOTN.

I love you Joe, glad you're not gonna let this phase you Phone Post

Kostakio - I bet Tim Sylvia wrote that. Phone Post

HA! Phone Post

BR... Hahaha.. Joe has 12 award bonuses and always comes to fight..

Where do they find these writers? Phone Post

TheMessiah - BR... Hahaha.. Joe has 12 award bonuses and always comes to fight..

Where do they find these writers? Phone Post

Pro Wrestling forums by the looks of it... Phone Post

AMAZING FIGHT JOE!!!

I can't think of any fighter that makes me more excited by being on a card.

DFW knows much better than to let any other promotion get a hold of a guy like J-Lau... he never has a boring fight and always brings it.

RepsOne - That fight was fucking awesome. I will re watch that for years and years. Absolute classic. Phone Post

This. I needed new underwear after the flying scissors heel hook at the end. Joe has been in 2 of the top 4-5 fights of 2012. The other being Varner. Phone Post

Great fight last night man! Phone Post

That guy's a fucking idiot. Fuck.

-Dana Fucking White Phone Post