BR outdoes itself

That was quite a war

retard article from a retard writer who doesn't even sound like a fan.

Lauzon has about as much job security as anderson silva.

13 'of-the-night' bonuses? Dana loves the fighter that can tally that up.

it's almost guaranteed that Joe will get a bonus when he fights

Some of the stupidest shit I've read in quite some time. If Dana is going to go on record saying that someone like Leonard Garcia isn't going anywhere, then I realllllly doubt someone like Joe who is exponentially more awesome has anything to worry about. Last night was fight of the year shit.

I can't believe Lauzon was in it and threatening until the end of the fight with how much blood he lost.  That must have been at least 2 pints.  At the very least.  2 quarts maybe?

There were puddles of it you could splash in all over the mat.  Did they mop that up or something between fights, or are those mats made from super absorbent tampon stuff?

Enquiring minds want to know.

I think the best part about this whole thing is the fact that Joe logged on and was the first to comment!  Amazing fight last night.  Even in a loss you looked more impressive than 99% of them out there.  Thanks for doing all you do.

In this loss, Joe gained more credibility than many fighters do with a win (see preceding fights on the main card). I don't think the ufc brass are anxious to get rid of someone who is almost guaranteed to give a FOTN performance every time.

Watched that fight again immediately afterward...Joe and Jim are both so much fun to watch. The submission attempt at the end...my goodness! Made a so-so PPV worth every penny. Great fight Joe!

Joe Lauzon is like the white, rational, BJ Penn. That's not a dig at BJ either. Joe is smart, exciting, loves fighting, highly skilled, loved by fans, and has the proper mind set to be an elite MMA fighter. He said it last night and he has said it before, as long as he feels he prepared to the best of his ability, fought the best he could, never gave up, and was exciting, he's ok with himself win or lose. That is the way most fighters should think, and that is why he has the most OTN Bonuses, and probably a job with the Greatest MMA Organization in the World for life. I will pay for any card that Joe is on because I know what I'm getting, and it's been a pleasure being able to watch his career unfold this far. Thanks Joe! Phone Post

Is that article a joke???

Ultimately the "fight" business, is about entertainment. Its about excitement, drama and those moments that move you closer to the edge of your seat. These qualities can't always be measured in W's and L's. Its more about which fighters create those moments that get everyone talking the next morning, the moments that can create a life long fan out of a first time viewer. Lauzon is one of the few fighters who can be consistently relied on to deliver those type of performances, or at the very least give it his very best to do so and that is worth more to the UFC than any undefeated fighter who wall and stalls his way to victory and has us switching the channel in the process.

What a bunch of fucking idiots.

What a load of fucking shit. Look at the amount of OTN bonuses Joe has won and he always comes to fight. There is no way in hell that Joe Lauzon is even near being cut. BR just can't be taken seriously. Idiots shouldn't be allowed to publish rubbish like that, they should censor that shit. Phone Post

Br can't be serious? Lauzon is a bad ass and it the fight last night was reminiscent of Aldo vs Homminick in terms of heart showed! Joe isn't going anywhere and justly so Phone Post

No way they cut the reigning Dana White midnight special Champion, ever.

War Lauzon! Phone Post

Joe, you are the epitome of a warrior. Thank you for what you do and how you do it. Phone Post

Pure faggotry Phone Post

No one answered

How much blood do you figure Joe lost?

Was the blood cleaned up after the fight, or did it suck into the mat?

Thank you for answering.

P.S.  Bleacher Report is the new MatBattle.  Careful what you click kids.

Are you sure that isn't from The Onion??

What a terrible article.

Joe Lauzon - 

Not surprised, but not worried either. Phone Post

You are a bad motherfucker, Joe. I would probably have fainted with that cut. lol. Jumped out of my chair when you landed the scissor takedown. Cant wait to see you fight again.

Stoopid. Joe aint goin' no where.