Brad hefton... great old school heavyweight kickboxing champ...very under rated

who has heard or watched him…he had a ton of tittles and also did a lot of fancy kicks for a heavyweight…odd he is not better known…

here is some stuff on youtube

“Bad” Brad Hefton Highlight - YouTube

Brad Hefton Vs. Curtis Crandall (1985) - YouTube

and what i found on insta

Ryan Luke Curtis on Instagram: “#BradHefton with a beautiful spinning combo. Left hook into a spinning backfist into a left kick using the left kick to replant his weight…”

Combat Sports & Martial Arts :martial_arts_uniform: on Instagram: “Not 1, Not 2, but 3 Reverse Kicks from “Bad” Brad Hefton :boxing_glove::martial_arts_uniform:•••• #PKA #PKAKickBoxing #KickBoxing #ProfessionalKarateAssociation…”

10 Likes

Bad Brad had some moves!

Looks like he would have been fun to watch

2 Likes

unfortunately he’s more remembered for his loss to jerry Rhome [who trained with a young Evander Holyfield} 23 minutes for the ko

3 Likes

He had quite a few fights on ESPN in the 80s, he worked security for Cheap Trick I think

6 Likes

PKA & WKA.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Nice highlight video.

3 Likes

Did he not fight a Klitchko also?

1 Like

He did fight Klitschko & got his arm broken.

4 Likes

full fight here

4 Likes

Jeff Hollins was fun to watch.

1 Like

Here is the most recent picture of Hefton I have from 2014 with his old trainer John Monczak.

6 Likes

you guys in the states were lucky ,down under I had to rely on magazines that were 3 months out of date to keep up with the fight world.
I sent away for this video and was like a kid when it arrived on vhs that i had to get converted lol

6 Likes

nice…really cool that you posted these old articles
good source of info

2 Likes

Glad to see some guys on here that really appreciate this stuff instead of putting it down all the time. I’ve got a ton of it, just not organized real well and I have to find it.

7 Likes

thats really awesome you have this classic stuff
and those fights with guys like hefton are super fun to
watch

2 Likes

looks he never stopped training…

1 Like

Saw Hefton fight live here.

6 Likes

Hefton fought Batarelli ? I had no idea ! Thanks for posting this

2 Likes

He did. Hefton won the fight by unanimous decision.

1 Like