Brandon thatch has been very impressive

In his UFC fights, great striker and very composed... Phone Post 3.0

Absolutely. I look forward to seeing him fight again.  

Honestly I had to check his mma record while he walked in, was very impressed with his performance though and will keep track of him Phone Post

I like his aggressiveness Phone Post 3.0

That knee was so sweet, so perfectly placed, it made me want to curl up in a fetal position on my couch and tap-out.

Bas Rutten approved.

Thatch guy was impressive Phone Post 3.0

TwentyNineTwentyEight -

This Phone Post 3.0

Great finisher plus humble and respectful. Phone Post 3.0

Who does he get next? That was a great finish! He still needs to work on his post fight speeches imo.

What sets him apart is he's so fluid. No tension in his body at all, he lets it flow really well. Great to watch Phone Post 3.0

Excellent hair.

What sets him apart is he's so fluid. No tension in his body at all, he lets it flow really well. Great to watch Phone Post 3.0

card5 - 
TwentyNineTwentyEight -

This Phone Post 3.0

Thank you. Just to elaborate a little, that's what I like to see from a fighter. Someone who comes in and lets his performance do the talking, not how he dresses or how obnoxious he can be in an interview. Just being himself and taking motherf*ckers OUT! That knee was fugly.

Doesn't this guy have like 11 first round finishes ? 12 now, all wins by finishes is pretty damn impressive Phone Post 3.0

he should either get a really technical kickboxer or a wrestler next to give early proof or help toward the top game skills.

Kampmann maybe on the Kickboxing side?

Rick Story on the wrestling side?

Maybe Pierce if he's good to go at a reasonable time? Jordan Mein? Loser of COndit vs Brown? Even though Brown is a brawler, he's as good as they come in that department. Maybe Marquardt's last chance?

Guy is impressive Phone Post 3.0

ErikMagraken - Great finisher plus humble and respectful. Phone Post 3.0

Yup.

Looky - Who does he get next? That was a great finish! He still needs to work on his post fight speeches imo.
Why? This isn't pro wrestling. He doesn't need "mic skills". Phone Post 3.0

gage949 - What sets him apart is he's so fluid. No tension in his body at all, he lets it flow really well. Great to watch Phone Post 3.0
Yeah agreed, his combos are so hard to deal with because they all come so smoothly. Phone Post 3.0