BREAKING: Contract talks between the PFL and Kayla Harrison have stalled

Please, please, please go to Invicta. Women’s division in UFC is unbearable. Anywhere but the UFC

Ah man, I was so excited about that…

2 Likes

ZzZzZZz

5 Likes

I’m surprised UFC hasn’t locked her up. She is literally Ronda 2.0 and Ronda was one of their biggest stars ever.

PFL is one million for three fights basically. If UFC is paying Pena 300k as the payouts report, Harrison should be able to command at least 350-400k, which would be more than PFL per fight.

Ufc needs Kayla. Ufc needs all the left female fighters they can get

Lol

Only fight of hers that I’ll watch is if she gets her butt kicked, I’ll watch a replay on the web. Roiding up like prime Coleman to beat up other women….

Breaking “somebody please sign me”

4 Likes

They get paid per fight as well lol
No ones signing up for a tournament where you don’t win the tournament you don’t get paid. Well not these days anyways

landscape tumbleweed GIF

5 Likes

Lolllll

I want her to go to UFC.

lol yea it’s the roids, not the fact she’s been training since childhood and fighting women that join a cardio kickboxing class to lose the baby weight and are main eventing pro cards 9 months later

Does she not fight at like 155?

Who is she going to fight?

Starve down to 145 to still fight nobody?

Solid signing that would be…

Of all the things I’ve read that I didn’t care about today, I didn’t care about this the most.

2 Likes

season 11 episode 3 GIF

Highly overrated. Someone here thinks she’s NOT doing steroids?

I am sure you think Holy Holm and Cyborg where clean too right?

She is acting like she is a Rousey or Mcgregor type draw.

Sorry but slow the fuck down PLF princess, only the hard cores know your name and even less people can name any woman who ever won Judo gold so that’s good for a resume but shit to ordinary people buying PPV.

Could she be a star? Maybe she will be, but right now she is a nobody not a household name