Breaking: Perry's ex knew about baby ahead of time

Thats the only reason she tried to do a ME2 tell all the other day. She heard Mike and Latory were fixin to do a big baby reveal on instagram, so being a woman, ie. petty and vindictive, she times her fake domestic violence confession a day before the announcement.

Regardless, please join me in congratulating the happy couple on the arrival of their brand new baby boy.

1 Like

Wait so we're team Perry on this one? 

1 Like

Source 

1 Like

![](upload://ufF2l5guhcGkaVmAvkD6P2kH1G6.gif)

1 Like
T?bikan J?dan - 

Source 

She got the info from one of Mike’s boys.

2 Likes

Imagine if the blood snot and spit that flew from that old dudes face was blue! Gender reveal!

6 Likes

Girls are fucked. Perry is mental. They’ll probably get back together. 

1 Like
anunaki -

Imagine if the blood snot and spit that flew from that old dudes face was blue! Gender reveal!

Fuck me, now that’s funny.  Well done sir 

wazzu19 -

Girls are fucked. Perry is mental. They’ll probably get back together. 

Perry leaving his new baby mama to get back with vindictive ex-wife?

That’d be very Perry of him to do so I think you just predicted the future.

2 Likes

Perry should've just hit the poor old fart in the liver. 

RenatoCocopreta - Thats the only reason she tried to do a ME2 tell all the other day. She heard Mike and Latory were fixin to do a big baby reveal on instagram, so being a woman, ie. petty and vindictive, she times her fake domestic violence confession a day before the announcement.

Regardless, please join me in congratulating the happy couple on the arrival of their brand new baby boy.

This kind of blatantly cunty behavior has become par for for the course in this shity social media driven world.

3 Likes
Thuggnificent - 
RenatoCocopreta - Thats the only reason she tried to do a ME2 tell all the other day. She heard Mike and Latory were fixin to do a big baby reveal on instagram, so being a woman, ie. petty and vindictive, she times her fake domestic violence confession a day before the announcement.

This kind of blatantly cunty behavior has become par for for the course in this shity social media driven world.

Indeed.

1 Like

I like watching Perry fight but his personal life is a dumpster fire.  I hope his personal life doesnt affect his fighting.  Crazy how he won his last fight just training on his own

wait, so he knocked up and broke up with his last corner chick?

RenatoCocopreta - 
T?bikan J?dan - 

Source 

She got the info from one of Mike’s boys.

Your source?

NHBDaddy - wait, so he knocked up and broke up with his last corner chick?

No, they’re together. The ex keeps trying to undermine them because, well, women.

Perry is Mayhem 2.0 - this train is not going to stop elegantly at its destination. 

4 Likes
JonasLind -

Perry is Mayhem 2.0 - this train is not going to stop elegantly at its destination. 

Yup

0hi0direct -
JonasLind -

Yup

Agreed!! 

The UFC will regret not distancing itself from this turdwad.