Brendan Schaub... do you genuinely think he is funny/entertaining?

Why?

1 Like

No

5 Likes

Not even a little bit.

4 Likes

He is as obvious as it gets, that just appearing on Rogan enough can make a “celebrity” out of anyone.
He’s the term “riding the coattails” in human form.
But hey, good for him. Rogan destroyed his ego for the world to see, and gave him a parachute to soften the landing.

15 Likes

No hate, but no. His special wasn’t good at all.

5 Likes

You know I never considered this at all. It actually makes sense. I listened to that legendary “i think you’d be surprised” when it went live years ago. Rogan is a good guy for letting Schaub ride the wagon.

I don’t find him funny or entertaining but see how he appeals to a certain audience… the twenty year old with a GED crowd, the fifteen year olds who just discovered MMA etc…

5 Likes

The old first eps of tfatk were hilarious and then the show got huge and that was the end of that…after fighter and the kid 3d came out it turned into a jerking them selves off show…

There some hilarious shit in the 3d stuff… The DARE thing is funny as fuck

2 Likes

He’s funny in the sense that we dont laugh with him but we laugh AT him

12 Likes

Theo carries him . Sets him up and allows him to get the jokes . Like D’ellia. He is not funny at all unless callen is carrying him

4 Likes

office space no GIF

9 Likes

His podcast with Theo is pretty funny at times but by himself nope.

1 Like

No one thinks Schaub is entertaining or talented, the guy is a hack. He inserted himself into the comedy world through Joe Rogan and managed to leech off some successful comedians/podcasters. Him being an ex UFC fighter is enough novelty for comedians to want him around, and he banks on that hard. Can’t blame him for gaming the system, but you can only fake the funk for so long.

5 Likes

Honestly, he is really not funny. He’s unoriginal and pretty lame.

1 Like

I question his choice of clothing and try to avoid hearing him speak

5 Likes

He should’ve been stacking up cash the last 7 years but he blew everything on frivolous stuff. I see divorce and bankruptcy coming his way.

5 Likes

He’s whitty.

He can be good in podcast form sometimes. But not much going on up theref

1 Like

Who?

I don’t mind his fight talk, I just hate that he repeats his point 50x…

3 Likes