Brendan Schaub... do you genuinely think he is funny/entertaining?

He’s got some funny bits I’ve laughed at. He’s not consistently funny like a Burr or Segura or even santino

Greatest Comedian and Fighter of the 21st century…

1 Like

He is like an annoying little brother.

You think hes a fucking dork but hes mma’s dork so hes part of this shit with us just like helwhiney and that faggot pee wee Herman looking motherfucker who bangs the mediocre asian balloon animal.

4 Likes

No and I actively dislike him. I cant beat him up so I will just bash him online. Seriously though, fuck him.

9 Likes

Do people feel animosity towards him because he fucked up illegally streaming?

2 Likes

His special was the worst stand up comedy i have seen.

He follows trends like a 14 year old.

He’s insufferable to listen to on any topic.

He insufferable to listen to when he interviews people, as he talks over them and tries to set his own narrative to every question…

10 Likes

Exactly like a really annoying little brother.

1 Like

Not at all. And I gave him an honest and fair shot. The dude doesn’t have a funny bone in his body.

3 Likes

No

1 Like

I saw him live by accident at the comedy store and I can confirm he is not fucking funny at all.

His act sucked and he is not likeable.

6 Likes

He has his moments, but I haven’t watched TFatK in over two years.

For example, the first 20 minutes of this was fire. They didn’t know each other super well back then, this was what led to them creating a podcast together:

1 Like

Schaub will have his own OnlyFans by

0 voters

I find him entertaining cause I don’t have to think. I just throw podcast on and it drowns out the voices in my head lol. So yeah I do and I own a couple of the original thiccc boy merch(not anything in the last year).
As far as comedy goes not really. I saw his show in Minneapolis couple years ago and I thought the show was overall good!
His stand up was rough rough. I will not spend/waste my money on his standup

1 Like

9 Likes

No.

He is as much of a comedian as Rogan. Neither are funny.

11 Likes

Was anyone laughing in the crowd?