Brennan vs's videos

Yeah Danny. Hahaha Phone Post

RIP JW

I used to have Gomi and Courtney Turner fight but Russ took the bag it was in that had so many of the videos from over the years...

Ahhhh ok:)

Would have been cool if you got a chance to fight BJ.

I agree.  I'll probably get bashed for saying that but I would have loved to.  To be honest I always wanted to fight Matt Serra because his ground game was fast like mine and thought it would have been exciting.

I'm not retired yet damn it

WestsideStrangler -  I agree.  I'll probably get bashed for saying that but I would have loved to.  To be honest I always wanted to fight Matt Serra because his ground game was fast like mine and thought it would have been exciting.

I'm not retired yet damn it

Then get in the game CB. You have all the connections and talent . Wasnt your last dance Quinn

in Elsinore ? TTT4TWSS

Yep but I got hurt and was out 9 months after that fight and then after 3 weeks back in training tore my ACL.  NOw training again for a month.  Looking for a fight for like March.  I would love strikeforce but if needs to be KOTC again that's fine I don't care.

ttt for Brennan! I used to love watching your fights (live or on DVD).

Scroll up a lil and the Chris Brennan vs Antonio McKee fight is the one with the KO you are talking about.

Here is the Kevin Hogan armbar.  Let me give a pre excuse for my conditioning if I may.  We were in Japan for 6 days right up till 2 days before this fight and I had no sleep and no training.   THis finish couldn't be any cooler though

Chris Brennan vs Kevin Hogan

Sitting cage side watching you put a beating on Steve Burger was a scary thing.

If that vid anywhere?

I only have VHS of that I'm lookig to see if i can get it anywhere.  I trained hard for the fight and had unlimited gas.   That style of fight was actually pretty out of character for me.  Usually always going for subs but I tried one early in the fight and then not again till right before the end.  I had a lot to prove that night becuase of things said.

I would pay to see CB fight again , I would .

Marcelo Garcia vs Chris Brennan

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2adlh_marcelo-garcia-vs-chris-brennan_sport

WestsideStrangler -  I only have VHS of that I'm lookig to see if i can get it anywhere.  I trained hard for the fight and had unlimited gas.   That style of fight was actually pretty out of character for me.  Usually always going for subs but I tried one early in the fight and then not again till right before the end.  I had a lot to prove that night becuase of things said.

Yes VHS can be transferred at any copy place

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2adlh_marcelo-garcia-vs-chris-brennan_sport

Why are you showing me lose?  Ghey!

WestsideStrangler -  Why are you showing me lose?  Ghey!

Sorry.

KOTC 1: Joe Stevenson vs. Chris Brennan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dkP9W-lMPY

Chris Brennan vs Joe Stevenson

much better :-)

I have a good one loading now

Looked like a tough back and forth w/ Danzig. Good stuff.

So when do we start the twitter assault to get you a damn fight? Dana White says it works...