Brennan vs's videos

Here is a cool one.  It's me against Adam DeSabato (BJ's wrestling coach for a few fights).  THis guys whole family wrestled for Ohio State and we are fighting in Ohio States arena and this dude walked out with like 20 guys (Coleman and more) in Ohio State Football jerseys.  Crowd went nots for him.  Sorry the quality was low it was taken off a PC.

This fight was also 2 weeks after Jeremy died and I wasn't pumped about fighting.  You can also catch Apple call me Brengan on 2 different occasions during and after the fight.

Chris Brengan vs Adam DeSabato

torquemada - Looked like a tough back and forth w/ Danzig. Good stuff.

So when do we start the twitter assault to get you a damn fight? Dana White says it works...

Was like 20 something to 4 :-) 

Also Dana told me no more UFC long ago.  Not like he hasn't let fihgters come back but I don't want to fight in a million small shows to get back there.  Not saying I wouldn't go back if he said come on tho ;-)

HItting some mits before my last fight.  Got pretty sloppy toward the end becuase I was tired but o'well.

Chris hitting Mits

Chris
Its about time?
Its about time you post some fights on youtube....

I remember that McKee fight. Great KO.

Oh gotcha.  Ya fuck all the ones that were already up there.  There is about 6 hours of rolling footage at 2 seminars in Dublin and Liverpool.  Good stuff on there.  New guy every 3 minutes for quite a while.

Some Highlights with music before they take it off

Highlights

TTT for anyone with the Berger fight from KOTC 11

It also has a convicted murderer doing the interview.

I had to testify in that fuckers case

Love that Brengan guy.:) Spent some wars in the gym with him and the NG team. Great times. I've seen Chris school some guys that are big names now. All just gym wars, but wars just the same. No doubt he would do the same in the cage.

Max- What you want to know?

nokout- I'll be in Cali the whole month of January lets get together and bleed :-)

TTT

The McKee KO was sick.

We could hear it all the way up in the bleachers.

ttt

tell the murderer case story!

Awesome thread!

I've been shamefully ignorant of your work until now.

Also, holy shit at the lack of cage pads in that McKee fight.

Steve Horton fight, asap!

Forgot about the McKee fight. Such a beautiful kick! Really loved the old KOTCs.

Chris are you going to be teaching any seminars over in Cali?

WestsideStrangler -  This fight was also 2 weeks after Jeremy died and I wasn't pumped about fighting.  You can also catch Apple call me Brengan on 2 different occasions during and after the fight.

Chris Brengan vs Adam DeSabato
LOL Oh no he did'int.

Great thread.

TTT.