Brennan vs's videos

fucking destroyed bill cooper with that leglock

WestsideStrangler -  You can also catch Apple call me Brengan on 2 different occasions during and after the fight.

any awkwardness during that interview?

Good stuff Chris. Hope you're doing well!

2cash2quit- But I'm a nice guy and would never do that. :-)

Mike- It was very loud and he was out a very long time.  Scared me a lil.

Jittaz- Next post I will

Red Stuff- Thank you very much.  As far as the lack of cage pads goes, that is what you can see us arguing about during the fihgt.  He was bouncing my head off a bolt that was facing in lol and I was telling Larry it's gonna cut my fucking head.  Joe Stevenson was the master of the bolts in that cage and people heads.

MGT-  I only have it on VHS I will take some tomorrow and get them on DVD.  I took that fight the night before you know?  Pat was scheduled to fight him and got sick.  They called me and I flew to Utah.  By the time I got to the arena they were on the 3rd fight already.  Crazy night.  Tank got kicked out of the arena for pissing on the people below him lol.

Max- Coming

Kway-  I have been teaching them everytime I'm out there but you my friend have been missing them.  I most likely will be but I'll be training every day if you just want to train.

K-Dub-T-  Yes he was quite amused with himself lol

Victor-  he was slick and he hit a nice sweep on me.  The ref tried to say we were going out of bounds and I said HAHA ya that's cuz he's rolling out of bound and I'm not letting go.

EVT- No why?  You mean cuz of me and Apples history?  We're all good.

Fabes-  Thank you sire it's been a long time.  How are you?

Awesome!

I love your DVDs!

Thank you.

I found the Pride Bushido 1 fight where I tap the guy twice.  It's uploading now and I also found the Berger fight on DVD so I will put that up right after the Pride one.

Ya it will have to be split in to two videos becuase it was 15 minutes and youtube only allows 15 minutes max.  Plus inbetween rounds and stuff.  That's my only decision win out of my whole career lol.

OK here is the Pride Bushido 1 fight againt Eiji Mitsuoka.  Keep in mind I took this fight on 5 days notice and the weight class was 183 (or so they said)  The guy tapped, screamed, AND the ref jumped in and they said he didn't tap and made us fight again.  I was PC in the interview afterwards because Bas told me to so that they would be happy with me.

Chris Brennan vs Eiji Mitsuoka

William Colosimo - looking forward to that Berger fight

Cool. I'll come out and train for sure.

I'm having problems with the Berger fight becuase it's 3 rounds and I'm no PC genius.  Here's the deal with the Rafiel Torre story while we wait.

About a month before one of my fights Rafiel calls his cousin Gerald who I am training with.  he offers him 10K to off this dude whos whife Ralf is banging.  Gerald was a sniper in the USMC and decides wisely to pass on the offer lol.

Now 2 weeks later we are in Big Bear and getting ready ofr my fight.  We are eating Sushi and my phone rings becuase Gerald forgot his.  It's Ralf and he askes to speak to Gerald.  They talk for a sec and Gerald says "What? Say that again".  Gerald then puts the phone to my ear just in time for me to hear Ralf say "That dude I was telling you about just turned up dead yesterday".  Well I was there for the original call offering it to Gerald and I was there for the call when he told us the guy was dead.  I was not there howeve when Ralf admited to Gerald that he actually choked the dude to death.

THis shit was crazy and since it was on my phone when it all came out I was called to testify against him in court.  Wild shit man.

You still at Quest?

WestsideStrangler - MGT-  I only have it on VHS I will take some tomorrow and get them on DVD.  I took that fight the night before you know?  Pat was scheduled to fight him and got sick.  They called me and I flew to Utah.  By the time I got to the arena they were on the 3rd fight already.  Crazy night.  Tank got kicked out of the arena for pissing on the people below him lol.

Awesome on all accounts! LOL

Dude, that Torre story is nuts. I'd have been shitting brix thinking they'd indicte me as a co-conspirator or some shit with him calling my phone.

No, at Carlson Gracie. Quest was awesome though, but just wanted to focus on BJJ. Got my purple from Carlson Jr. and Joao Assis. Doing a lot of gi, but my first love is still nogi :)

Berger fight loading now.  It has a round and a half on one and a round and a half on the other.

MGT- Ya it was crazy.  I knew I wasn't in trouble but still sucked.  He was a douche bag but was always cool to me.

Orlando- That's good man.  Lets get together for sure.  Maybe I can save you time cuz when I train my guys out there for theyre strength and conditioning I do it at Fight Lab so maybe we can get on the mat there.

Where is your fight against Joe "Daddy" Stevenson??? 

Yeah man come to the school, its literally right around the corner from the Fight Lab.

NHB USA it was on the second page but here.

Chris Brennan vs Joe Stevenson

Kway- I'll be in town the 3rd.  Email me your phone number and I'll call ya.

chris@chrisbrennan.com

Ya it was nuts now he's got life

WestsideStrangler -  I'm having problems with the Berger fight becuase it's 3 rounds and I'm no PC genius.  Here's the deal with the Rafiel Torre story while we wait.

About a month before one of my fights Rafiel calls his cousin Gerald who I am training with.  he offers him 10K to off this dude whos whife Ralf is banging.  Gerald was a sniper in the USMC and decides wisely to pass on the offer lol.

Now 2 weeks later we are in Big Bear and getting ready ofr my fight.  We are eating Sushi and my phone rings becuase Gerald forgot his.  It's Ralf and he askes to speak to Gerald.  They talk for a sec and Gerald says "What? Say that again".  Gerald then puts the phone to my ear just in time for me to hear Ralf say "That dude I was telling you about just turned up dead yesterday".  Well I was there for the original call offering it to Gerald and I was there for the call when he told us the guy was dead.  I was not there howeve when Ralf admited to Gerald that he actually choked the dude to death.

THis shit was crazy and since it was on my phone when it all came out I was called to testify against him in court.  Wild shit man.

wowza