BRICKTOWN BRAWL VI MAY 21ST

1 170 AMMY 3X2 CODY GRANDSTAFF (OFC, SHAPE FITNESS) VS LINDELL FLAT ARDMORE OK

2 135 AMMY 3X2 BLAKE NICHOLS BACONE (COLLEGE WRESTLING) VS BLAKE COLIN HOWARD (TEAM CHIP TKD) WICHITA FALLS TX

3 145 AMMY 3X2  THANE BIXLER (WESTERN AVE BOXING) VS STEVE PEREZ (MMA MASTERS MIAMI FL)

4 155 AMMY 3X2 TYLER NORSWORTHY (OFC, SHAPE FITNESS) VS JEREMY MIER (ACA, TULSA)

5 HVY 3X2 AMMY DYLLAN SNAVELY (BACONE COLLEGE WRESTLING) VS TBA

6 145 PRO 3X3 TRAVIS CHYZY (805 FIGHT CLUB) VS ROSHAUN JONES (SOLID MMA)

7 155 PRO 3X3 WILL THOMPSON (OFC, SHAPE FITNESS) VS JASON MORROW , TULSA OK

8 145 PRO 3X3 TREY BRANSCUM (805 FIGHT CLUB) VS TBA

9 125 PRO 5X5 TIM ELLIOT (805 FIGHT CLUB) VS LEWIS MCKENZIE (SOLID MMA)

10 145 PRO 5X5 JEREMY SPOON (APEX) VS CHAS SKELLY, DALLAS TX

Province isn't fighting on bellator. Don't know where that rumor got started. But he hasn't been training and has no interest to anytime soon

Welcome to the okug Tim..Good luck on your fight with Lewis!

Interesting if true that Province isn't fighitng Blake on Bellator. It came directly from Blake that this is who he is fighting. Wouldn't that be a bitch for him if he doesn't get the fight on Bellator and also didn't get to fight Spoon for the title.

Skeely a much better fight for Spoon anyway. Should be a great fight.

NutterButter - Looks like Blake decided on Bellator fight against Cole Province instead of taking title fight against Spoon. Guessing Blake can't handle Cole's wrestling and Blake's BJJ is not very good so will be long night for him.

Let us know who you replacing Blake with to fight Spoon. Hope you can find him a competitive fight.

LOL! TALKED TO COLE TODAY AND HE HAD NO IDEA HE WAS FIGHTING ON BELLATOR UNTIL LAST WEEK WHEN DOC TRIP TOLD HIM @ THE LAST BELLATOR FIGHTS. HE HASNT TRAINED A DAY SINCE HIS LOSS TO MIKE BROWN. HAS NO INTENTION ON FIGHTING. SO BLAKE SHOT HISSELF IN THE FOOT ON THIS ONE.

I TALKED TO SKELLY'S MANAGER TODAY AND THIS FIGHT IS HAPPENING. A GREAT MAIN EVENT. I GAVE JEREMY AND JOOCLAW THE CALL ON THIS ONE. jose santibanez , SKELLY OR KEEP LOOKING AND THEY ASKED FOR SKELLY. ALSO HIS MANAGER SWEARS THAT THEY HAVE THE WORD FROM THE UFC THAT IF HE WINS 1 MORE GOOD FIGHT HE IS IN SO THIS IS A BIG OPPORTUNITY FOR US TO DERAIL A GUY AND TAKE HIS SPOT. IM PROUD TO BE WORKING WITH SUCH A GOOD TEAM

Hooooooooooodini!!!!

this is one of my best pieces of work so far.

LARRY SROCK -  1 170 AMMY 3X2 CODY GRANDSTAFF (OFA, SHAPE FITNESS) VS LINDELL FLAT ARDMORE OK

2 135 AMMY 3X2 BLAKE NICHOLS BACONE (COLLEGE WRESTLING) VS BLAKE COLIN HOWARD (TEAM CHIP TKD) WICHITA FALLS TX

3 145 AMMY 3X2  THANE BIXLER (WESTERN AVE BOXING) VS STEVE PEREZ (MMA MASTERS MIAMI FL)

4 155 AMMY 3X2 TYLER NORSWORTHY (OFA, SHAPE FITNESS) VS JEREMY MIER (ACA, TULSA)

5 HVY 3X2 AMMY DYLLAN SNAVELY (BACONE COLLEGE WRESTLING) VS BRYAN WILSON (HARD KNOX, UCO WRESTLING)

6 145 PRO 3X3 TRAVIS CHYZY (805 FIGHT CLUB) VS ROSHAUN JONES (SOLID MMA)

7 155 PRO 3X3 WILL THOMPSON (OFA, SHAPE FITNESS) VS JASON MORROW , TULSA OK

8 145 PRO 3X3 TREY BRANSCUM (805 FIGHT CLUB) VS TERRY ACKER (APEX)

9 125 PRO 5X5 TIM ELLIOT (805 FIGHT CLUB) VS LEWIS MCKENZIE (SOLID MMA)

10 145 PRO 5X5 JEREMY SPOON (APEX) VS CHAS SKELLY, DALLAS TX

Branscum and Acker should be a good fight.

So Skelly now out? WTF??? Thought "THIS FIGHT IS HAPPENING". Guess spoke a little too soon Larry???

Larry is getting a train pulled on him by this manager business.

yeah skelly's people said he wanted a softer opponent. his version of the story was he thought after a lay off a 5 rd fight was just too much to come back to.

So I take it Skelly himself backed out. His manager said that was a great fight and agreed to it before he talked to his fighter. Then he told Skelly about it and he said no way, not risking my UFC fight by losing to Spoon. Sounds about right.

I do agree not a great fight after what looks like a year off. He injuried? If not, why the long layoff? I don't see the UFC telling a guy he a win away from the big show when he hasn't fought for a year so that seems a little off.

Give the fight back to Dustin Blake. I normally would say fuck that guy because his actions have screwed up the main event, but in this case I would offer it to him again and have Spoon send him into retirement.

may have just mad a deal with ramiro hernandez from betendorf iowa. have to see if he can be approved first. i know the spoon camp will take the fight its up to the commission to work the details of an nsf on his record out. he said it was an iowa sanctioned show so im calling iowa commish tomorrow.

damn bigdog isn't playin around with their ticket prices for this event, seems like a big jump from the past events

ok final fight card looks like this

1 135 ammy blake nichols bacone college wrestling vs blake howard team chip tkd

2 170 ammy cody grandstaff ofa mwc vs lindell flat ardmore ok

3 155 ammy tyler norsworthy ofa mwc vs jeremy mier aca tulsa

4 hvy ammy dyllan snavely bacone college wrestling vs bryan wilson hardknox

5 145 ammy thane bixler 805 fight club vs archie lowe team wreckage

6 145 pro travis chyzy 805 fight club vs roshaun jones solid mma

7 155 pro will thompson ofa mwc vs jason morrow claremore ok

8 145 pro trey branscum 805 fight club vs terry acker apex

9 125 pro title tim elliot 805 fight club vs lewis mckenzie ofa mwc

10 147 catchweight jeremy spoon apex vs ramiro hernandez jr militech iowa

is jeremys a title fight?