BRICKTOWN BRAWL VI MAY 21ST

they view this fight as a huge opportunity to make a name for dustin. this fight is what they want and are excited

Great. Hope its a good fight and he doesn't get a 3rd head injury.

THERE HAVE BEEN A FEW CHANGES TO THIS CARD. SO HERE IS THE UPDATED ONE

1 145 5X5 JEREMY SPOON APEX MARTIAL ARTS 9-0 VS DUSTIN BLAKE JANJIRA MUAY THAI  5-2

2 125 5X5 TIM ELLIOT 805 FIGHT CLUB 5-2-1 VS LEWIS MCKENZIE TRAINS @ MULTIPLE GYMS 11-6

3 145 3X3 TREY BRANSCUM 805 FIGHT CLUB 2-0 VS BENNATCHE MASON 0-0 ATT OKC

4 170 3X3 BRIAN GRINNELL 1-0 OP FIGHT CLUB VS RUSSELL BREWER 0-0 DALLAS TX

5 145 3X3 ROSHAUN JONES 0-0 SOLID MMA VS TRAVIS CHYZY 1-0 805 FIGHT CLUB

6 145 3X2 THANE BIXLER VS

7 SUPE HVY 3X2 JESSE HERNANDEZ VS

8 145 3X2 STEVEN ARTOFF VS BJ HARLAN

9 170 3X2 CODY GRANDSTAFF VS LINDELL FLAT

10 135 3X2 ARCHIE LOWE VS

Larry the artoff harlin fight is at 135 right, is that just a misprint?

Im looking forward to this fight with Tyler!

larry what about my guy ron at catch wieght 180 i thought cody s fight was in june?

hey jason when's your next fight? you wanna be sponsored by my web site??

jason, which guy ron are you talking about?

call me and we can work it all out

Ron McDonald imo

Stunpals - Ron McDonald imo

this...

So Larry, it looks like Dustin Blake is now on May 7th Bellator card. You have plan B for your main event after he gets another head injury and can't fight in the main event?

this was news to me, just called and screamed @ blakes manager and was told to give him till friday and i would have him or not. i can gurantee that i will fill the spot with a competitive fighter if need be.

Tough call I guess. Fight on Bellator undercard and hope to be seen and move to the big show or fight for a title on a smaller show.

As a promotor though, I would be pissed if someone was fighting weeks before they were to be my main event.

Looks like Blake decided on Bellator fight against Cole Province instead of taking title fight against Spoon. Guessing Blake can't handle Cole's wrestling and Blake's BJJ is not very good so will be long night for him.

Let us know who you replacing Blake with to fight Spoon. Hope you can find him a competitive fight.

got 2 strong possibilities out of houston texas.

rey trajilio 8-3

jose santibanez 10-3

should know tomorrow. and both are strong fighters

its hard to find guys to fight jeremy, he is really good. we will see how this one pans out.

Larry post a new fight card as it is as of now! With ticket info please

Yeah, please show the update!! Phone Post

I will post an updated card later today. I am almost finished with the jeremy spoon fight and it looks like he will be taking on chas skelly from dallas texas.

That will be a good fight! He trains with johnny bedford which would also be a good one for spoon.