Bring back Jeff Joslin

glad to hear he's back in!

Josin is sick with skills . Great match up.

Joslin is sick with the skills needed to be the champ.
Great mathcup for sure.

"He ate him up on the feet (what little there was of standing action before those sick takedowns) and was very aggressive on the ground."

Yeah, but was he more aggressive and more importantly more effective or offensive than Kos was on the ground. It still comes down to who's doing more, doesnt it? I saw Joslin doing well shifting and move Kos's hips around but it didnt strike me that he was very effective offensively. It was close on the ground but i dont think its a crime at all that Kos won.

"The Joslin nuthuggers made the Penn huggers look sane before his last fight"

No one, my friend, could make Penn huggers look sane.

Joslin was clearly doing well on the feet, and on the ground?

I guess he was moving around his hips a bit, but...

It's not like he was throwing up subs, or sweeping him.. I guess he didn't take a lot of punishment, but...

Max

would love to see Joslin back. The guy is a total stud to do as well as he did against Kos. Great fighter

If he can win this match ,a Joslin X Fitch 2 would be nice.

He had a fight lined up previous to the Lytle fight as well, but got injured.

jeff has made some changes in his training , should be a much better result than the kos fight. i expect to seee him come out and push the pace from start to finish. should be a war!!

Alliance baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kos has the ability to make his opponents look like shit! IMO Joslin looked better against Kos than anyone else has and you have to remember that was his first fight on the big stage as well as fighting on an American Army base. That's a lot of pressure imo and Joslin showed what a great fighter he is by going the distance in that fight and winning the standup portion easily. He did get taken down but then again who can stop Kos from taking them down in that division...i really don't think anyone can, and that's a testament to kos' wrestling skill...the guy is as good as it gets as far as wrestling goes.

This fight against Lytle is going to awesome. Both fighters like to stand and trade and neither guy has been submitted in the past. It makes for an exciting fight among two of the classiest guys in the sport. Personally, I can't wait to see how this one goes down.

My prediction....Joslin by TKO from the mount in R2.

joslin is an animal.

really interesting fight - lytles ground game is way underrated and this is a great matchup

"Joslin is sick with the skills needed to be the champ. Great mathcup for sure."

?

I wouldn't judge Joslin's skills by how he did laying under the wet blanket. He is an explosive fighter with very well rounded skills. Lytle also has these attributes, so it should be an entertaining fight.

Joslin had a very impressive guard game. If Elvis would have been able to use his guard as effectively against Bisping as Joslin did against Kos than he would have won his fight IMO.

I think joslin just needs to clean up his wrestling a little bit , and he could go far. he seems to get injured alot but He always has a good fight.

"Joslin was a heavy favorite in the Koscheck fight according to the UG."

A very vocal small minority of people who post on the UG who happen to be friends and family of Joslin as near as I can tell made posts suggesting that.

The overwhelming majority thought Kos would win, or had no opinion because they, like most everyone had no idea who the hell Joslin was.

"No one, my friend, could make Penn huggers look sane."

The Joslin huggers are worse by far. Fortunately there are less of them.

"The Joslin huggers are worse by far. Fortunately there are less of them"

why is it that everyone who is a fan of a fighter is a nuthugger.peeps from the hammer are just proud of jeff, and want to see him do well.