Brock Lesner: untold UFC 141 story/me and my homie, the reem lol

Alright ill use this as a central post location. And just post additonals in the comments. But im also going to be making original threads about some. Since many wont be UG/MMA related. And they may deserve their own conversations. Just to keep the communication lines clean.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot. This feels like writing papers in college to a certain extent lol. But its all to hone a skill. Itll all make sense when i get to what i plan on doing with video’s/original creative content.

1 Like

We, the USNS Washington Chambers, were sailing through the straight of Hormuz:
Thats a chokepoint located between Iran and Oman. Where the Persian Gulf and Gulf of Oman meet.

(Screen shot of location to prove I was there. The largest, middle ship is the one I was on. But I didnt take that photo. That photo was actually taken by the Japanese ship we were with at the time. *All the photos except from the view of the helicopter are my own.)

When traversing these waters we would have other Navy ships (aircraft carriers, destroyers etc.) off our bow and stern like a caravan. Our ship would have .50 cal guns mounted forward and aft on both port and starboard sides. We’d have a SECDET (security detail) that would be roving and manning the guns 24/7 whenever in sketchy water (e.g. near Iran, horn of Africa, etc).

While passing by Iran, the Iranians would oftentimes send several of their 4-8 man patrol/runabout boats at us. Like gnats. All in an effort to annoy and make their presence known. They’d try to get a reaction. Get us off course so they can take action. They’d be hiding behind the oil platforms and as you got near they’d suddenly come straight at you.
Our ships crew would be ordered inside the skin of the ship. (More secure. Protected by ships framework as to not be hit by possible stray bullets, etc.). Sometimes I would run to empty staterooms to watch out the window as the events played out. This was common since I’ve sailed many many times in this region. And nearly every time we came in or out of the straights we’d all play this game. Iran would come directly at us. Armed and approaching full speed. Then turn off just before reaching us.

A small, or unprotected ship, or one with a captain not worth their salt may veer of course. May pass into Iranian waters allowing them to board their vessel. This has even happened to US Navy boats,
“On January 12, 2016, two United States Navy riverine command boats were seized by Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) Navy after they entered Iranian territorial waters in the Persian Gulf”

However, the ships I sailed always stayed the course. Manned and ready. We’d watch the games be played; watch Iran turn back, and then make our way to our next port or underway replenishment location.

4 Likes

Im going to keep this thread going but focus on mma/ufc. There is a navy thread on the OG ill post the navy/msc/sailing stuff there.

But im going to write and upload, with pics and videos, about meeting other fighters and interesting tidbits in here. Ill likely write about Forrest Griffin next. But ill eventually tell stories about many prominant fighters/ex fighters.

2 Likes

In the meantime, can somebody walk me through how to edit a title. I know I know, im old and stupid. I want to make the title more appropriate since the thread isnt just about brock/reem. And i dont see the pencil for editing on the original post. I see it in new threads ive started but not on this one.

Top right hand corner of the OP, there is an edit button. Looks like a pen.

Hey again. Thanks for response. I see the pencil in the top right corner of op, but when i click on it, it just shows my edit history…

I saw an alleged grown man try not to cry that night, lol.

Friend of a friend was over for fight night at our place. About 20 people total. All night he was talking ridiculous shit about how brock was unstoppable.
I hadn’t lived here long and this guy didn’t know anything about my background really.
He was Mr MMA expert. Blah blah blah.
I told him Brock would lose, badly. Probably retire, hes never faced anything like uberreems power and speed.

Ive never seen a loudmouth shut up mor succinctly.

It was beautiful.

1 Like

I think, maybe, theres a timelimit to change a title.

Maybe pm hiroprotagonist or chloaka

1 Like

I concur. I remember prior to moving to vegas, and being a fan of randy couture, and i was a little butthurt about brock beating him. Years later id be training with Randy. So it was glorious retribution to see Ubereem defeat Brock.

3 Likes

Roger that

2 Likes

This is what used to bring me to this forum or cause me to check it each fucking day. I miss seeing guys who
Have been there or have stories to tell fighter related, hell once upon a time even fighters posted here but boring bitch ass trolls ran em off. No one wants to be constantly reminded of getting knocked out same lame gif posted time after time, why would that be funny? You get a rise out of a fighter and they respond so now you get to show your friends or rather other folks online cause you probably live in your mom’s basements and have no contact with real human life or you’d have more respect for humans in general. Fuck y’all
Frat fuck y’all.

4 Likes

Cept dude who posted this thread. Thanks brother awesome story and thank you for posting all these pics my friend.

1 Like

Be patient and the stories, pics, and videos wil continue…and i may even get some others to come back or post. Im working towards something.

“Frat: fuck ya’ll” lol

3 Likes

**do me a favor and subscribe to me, “blaharski” on youtube for more navy/sailing/ufc/mma/original and related content. Thanks.

3 Likes

Lol

2 Likes

Thanks bro good looking out!

1 Like

Appreciate your service my friend and will do.

1 Like

Bad look homie, stop asking. Just post your shit and if people like it you are good to go.

1 Like

I remember we trained and I caught a bonnar when I rolled w couture etc