Brock = To big, fast, strong and skilled....

Cain will shatter the over-hype

MushroomHead - 
tuna fish - I hear that brock doesnt tip very well

The dude is a multi-millionaire who drives a Kia....

I believe it is a Chevy Aveo known as the "Red Rocket". His dog also has a red "Swocket".

SinCityHustler -  LoL @ KO due F5!  What's an F5 by the way?  Not the wrestling move, where did that name come from?

Tornado rating I believe, get it?

To where?

sloppy2nds - 
Muzalini - 
stickman - I agree that he is to strong two lose and no longer should be ranked number too, under Fedor.

Could you have possibly used the word to, too, two incorrectly anymore in this one sentence?

Not without adding more prepositions, I'm assuming he did it on purpose, but the proof is in the putting.

Their gonna think I did too mock there title up they're at the top of the thread.

LOL at everyone putting their faith in the Great Brown Hope.

I will LOL IRL when the Brown Pride racist gets his ass handed to him thanks to the raw athleticism provided by Lesnar's far superior vanilla gorilla genetics.

voorhees - The scary part about Brock is...

We all knew he was big,strong,athletic,could wrestle,hit hard,and had cardio.

Now we just found out,he has a great chin and heart as well.

He wont be losing for a while.

Yep! Agree 110%!

Badchicken666 - In all reality Brock should have 2 losses, Carwin was robbed and we all saw it. DFW protecting his #1 PPV draw.
Congratulations you are VTFD

ha ha
Cain aint beating Lesnar. You think Lesnars gonna let him be "relentless" the whole fight? He's gonna put him on his back and hammerfist a hole in his face

voorhees - The scary part about Brock is...

We all knew he was big,strong,athletic,could wrestle,hit hard,and had cardio.

Now we just found out,he has a great chin and heart as well.

He wont be losing for a while.

"Great Chin"? I dont think that means what you think it does.............

DevilsAdvocate - 
SinCityHustler -  LoL @ KO due F5!  What's an F5 by the way?  Not the wrestling move, where did that name come from?

Tornado rating I believe, get it?

aH Yes makes sense.  Not a big tornado guy, but i do remember now hearing about category F this and F that.  Cool name for the move.  I wish he'd hit that in an MMA match.  

Chimonos Revenge -  I dont see anyone else except Shane Carwin putting him that position.
No one else has the size, power, and striking that Carwin does to even get Brock into that situation.

Mir punched and knee'd him and he really didn't like that, Cain will hurt him more

tew skilled two big and to strongh

Badchicken666 - 
DevilsAdvocate - 
Badchicken666 - In all reality Brock should have 2 losses, Carwin was robbed and we all saw it. DFW protecting his #1 PPV draw.

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize truth-telling was a vote-downable offense here on the UG.

I heard that this was the place to come and hear knowledge with real fighters and MMA insiders and experts.

Surely I'm not the only one who saw Josh Rosenthal warn Brock three times and then let it slide? Not only could it have been stopped in the first, legitimately it SHOULD have been. After witnessing Brock taking a glancing blow and then literally RUN away before collapsing against the cage due to strikes and cowering for at least 10-15 seconds...I find it hard to believe any competent ref would not have stopped it....a competent ref who hadn't been warned, that is. Fights have been called for far far less many many times.

You honestly believe that Josh wasn't considering the possibility of Dana's wrath when contemplating stopping the fight? Brock was DONE. Now's the part where you're going to tell me that side-choke was actually effective even though every jitz practitioner at my local academy told me he had applied it entirely wrong (brown, purple and blue belt under Pat Cooligan OAMA Team Gracie, respectively)and that Shane tapped due to pure exhaustion.

It was BULLSHIT.

Why do you new fans want fights stopped so bad, when fighters aren't significantly hurt?  What's the reason that you want the threshold so low for referees to end a bout, especially one for the world heavyweight championship?  And don't you know that Dana's wrath does not extend to the referees?  He has no say, influence, or control over how they ref any bout.  He can piss and moan all he wants, it makes no difference.  

If Brock was able to fight as scared as we all saw, apply the arm triangle wrong as your trainng buddies say, and in general, basically do nothing in that fight, yet he still managed to make Shane Carwin quit, why the hate on Brock?  Shouldn't you be blown away with how little effort, (and ability) he wins?  

brock doesnt like getting hit

a fast guy that can wrestle, move his feet and throw clean combos like Cain will be a fuckin nightmare for him, he will be defending and hesitating constantly once he gets beat to the punch a few times.

Badchicken666 - 
SinCityHustler - 
Badchicken666 - 
DevilsAdvocate - 

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize truth-telling was a vote-downable offense here on the UG.

I heard that this was the place to come and hear knowledge with real fighters and MMA insiders and experts.

Surely I'm not the only one who saw Josh Rosenthal warn Brock three times and then let it slide? Not only could it have been stopped in the first, legitimately it SHOULD have been. After witnessing Brock taking a glancing blow and then literally RUN away before collapsing against the cage due to strikes and cowering for at least 10-15 seconds...I find it hard to believe any competent ref would not have stopped it....a competent ref who hadn't been warned, that is. Fights have been called for far far less many many times.

You honestly believe that Josh wasn't considering the possibility of Dana's wrath when contemplating stopping the fight? Brock was DONE. Now's the part where you're going to tell me that side-choke was actually effective even though every jitz practitioner at my local academy told me he had applied it entirely wrong (brown, purple and blue belt under Pat Cooligan OAMA Team Gracie, respectively)and that Shane tapped due to pure exhaustion.

It was BULLSHIT.

Why do you new fans want fights stopped so bad, when fighters aren't significantly hurt?  What's the reason that you want the threshold so low for referees to end a bout, especially one for the world heavyweight championship?  And don't you know that Dana's wrath does not extend to the referees?  He has no say, influence, or control over how they ref any bout.  He can piss and moan all he wants, it makes no difference.  

If Brock was able to fight as scared as we all saw, apply the arm triangle wrong as your trainng buddies say, and in general, basically do nothing in that fight, yet he still managed to make Shane Carwin quit, why the hate on Brock?  Shouldn't you be blown away with how little effort, (and ability) he wins?  

Oh I'm not upset when fighters get stopped when significantly hurt, because we, as enlightened MMA fans, know that the matches don't have standing eight counts and fighters taking huge shots on the ground can inevitably suffer dire consequences from repeated blows, especially from a guy who hits as hard as Carwin. That's why these refs stop bouts when they decide that a fighter is a) not intelligently defending himself or b) at risk of severe damage if the unanswered blows continue.

If we can agree on anything here, we can agree that Cockchest McPenisTat was not answering any of those shots and was prone. By that standard, the fight should have been stopped and IMO WOULD have been had Rosenthal not had visions of hosting bouts in parking garages once Dana pulled a BJM on him for calling the match correctly.

iNTERESTING THAT YOU MENTION bjm, WHO HAPPENED TO BE REFFING THE ufcS SHOW LAT NIGHT.  Ooops sorry caps lock on.  Very poor example.  

With that said, Everything you described that needed to happen in order to allow the fight to continue, Brock did.  The "well he could have been hurt because Carwin hits hard" theory holds no water.  Anyone could be hurt against Carwin, but do you expect the ref to stop the fight just because he could be hurt?  The standard is that he is taking too much punishment and can't/isn't defend(ing) himself intelligently.  Brock did a great job of defending, covering up well, moving around well, pushing off, and exhausting Carwin in the process while taking little punishment.  As you saw, he exploded out from underneath and got right out, appearing to be no worse for wear.  I would suggest the amateur leagues where often times the fighters wear head gears and the fights are stopped very early.  Your'e certian to enjoy those types of fights much more IMO.

^ Dana doesnt control the refs idiot. Also...if Carwin, who is one of the hardest hitters in the world couldnt KO Brock, then how is Cain, who has foam pillows wrapped in snuggies and taped with impact gel for hands going to KO him? Or outwrestle him for that matter, because unless im mistaken, Carwins credentials are also better than Cain's.

Badchicken666 - Yes BJM was reffing the VS last night. BUT AFTER HOW MANY YEARS OF BEING BLACKLISTED?

Oops sorry caps. You don't read much here do you? If you did you'd realize BJM was froze out of reffing UFC events after Dana and he parted on bad terms by Kizer at the insistence of White and the Fertitta brothers.

Dana White controls almost every aspect of the UFC so stringently it's no longer "As Real as it Gets", it's "As Real as Dana Allows". I bet you actually believe Brock's whole health scare was legit, too...instead of a year-long hiatus to clear his system of anabolics, which it really was.

BJM is no longer black listed?  You mean all is forgiven?  Wow, that's cool!  

You're right, I dont read here much, I actually have a life outside of this forum.  So since I'm not up on the current reffing trends, tell us what fight BJM blew that got him black listed.  And then while you're at it, tell us which refs are not back in the good graces of Dana White and are still black listed for calling a fight too quickly.  Just the ones in the last 10 years please.  

ZekeJones - ^ Dana doesnt control the refs idiot. Also...if Carwin, who is one of the hardest hitters in the world couldnt KO Brock, then how is Cain, who has foam pillows wrapped in snuggies and taped with impact gel for hands going to KO him? Or outwrestle him for that matter, because unless im mistaken, Carwins credentials are also better than Cain's.

Well, offhand regarding the KO, I think Cain might hit Brock in the head instead of the forearms.........

^maybe, but if brock keeps his hands up, im not sure its even possible to hit him in the head, since his arms are so damn huge and his head is so tiny.