Brocks in Shane's head.

Shane can't keep his mouth shut because he is like a scared babbling brook. Just keeps flowing but never does anything else. Brock is in his head, he can worry all about water weight cuts and muscle mass but come fight time Brock will have won the fight on mental toughness long before they enter the ring. This has Kimbo/Tank written all over it!

Dont like Carwin @this point.

But @least when Brock beats him people wont be able to say Brock only wins because he is big.

alternate theory-shane is getting interviewed eleventy times a day cause this is a high profile fight. anyone that questions carwins mental toughness is a moran

MountainMedic - anyone that questions carwins mental toughness is a moran

some guys come into fights scared. its a fact. guys like anderson don't get scared anymore. brock even admitted to being scared but thats gone now. I honestly believe Carwin is scared. Just my opinion. I think most fighters have been scared at this level.

Being scared is good because it makes you train harder.

MountainMedic - alternate theory-shane is getting interviewed eleventy times a day cause this is a high profile fight. anyone that questions carwins mental toughness is a moran

Spending way too much time speaking to the press/being interviewed is a bad sign though. Remember when GSP was doing media rotations constantly before his first fight with Matt Serra? It really eats away at your training time.

voorhees - Dont like Carwin @this point.

But @least when Brock beats him people wont be able to say Brock only wins because he is big.

Yes, the people here will admit he has skills. And pigs will fly.

brock is a master of the mind game due to his wwe background. he practically dislodged murs horseshoe before the 2nd fight even started

Shane does not fluff up his stats. He never claimed to have 5xl gloves. We even have a picture of the glove size on his website.

http://www.shane-carwin.com/photo/shane-carwin-giveaway-images?context=user

hmb - Shane can't keep his mouth shut because he is like a scared babbling brook. Just keeps flowing but never does anything else. Brock is in his head, he can worry all about water weight cuts and muscle mass but come fight time Brock will have won the fight on mental toughness long before they enter the ring. This has Kimbo/Tank written all over it!

Scared like a babbline brook? How are babbling brooks scared of anything? Really you think Carwin is scared?I find it pretty sad that people say fighter A is "scared" to fight fighter B. I can see this in regards to smaller shows, or fighters that are new to the game, but seriously I highly doubt that at that level people are "scared" to fight each other. By scared do you mean they won't fight? I mean really, you think Shane is scared. I am sure he is nervous, I am sure there is some anxiety there, and I am sure there is some level of fear, but I do not think its a fear of Brock Lesnar.

Did you ever think they are making Shane do interviews to get his name out there and promote the fight? What is he suppose to do, not do interviews? If he did that then people would come on here and say "shane is scared, he doesn't want to do interviews or talk about his title fight." Shane is not scared.

I wouldnt be dumb enough to assume i knew what was going on in Shane or Brocks head. Especially based on some interviews.

Last interview I saw with Shane he looked pretty darned relaxed.

mmarkrobinson - I wouldnt be dumb enough to assume i knew what was going on in Shane or Brocks head. Especially based on some interviews.

WHY NO GREEN MAME???(again)

MountainMedic - alternate theory-shane is getting interviewed eleventy times a day cause this is a high profile fight. anyone that questions carwins mental toughness is a moran

Thank you for understanding this. 

303, so many fighters ADMIT to being scared of the other fighter after the fights over. Watch a few post fight interviews sometime. AND its usually in bigger fights from what I've seen.

Brock's chin hasn't really been tested.  He didn't look that comfortable in the stand up against Mir.  I want to see what happens if Shane lands a good one.

I like Shane, and I think he'll have a lucrative career as a gatekeeper after Brock tosses him down from the top of the mountain.

When Shane KTFO of Brock I would like to hear what what everyone says then. There will be Coors Light spilt all over his bandwagon when it comes screeching to a halt.

voorhees - 
mmarkrobinson - I wouldnt be dumb enough to assume i knew what was going on in Shane or Brocks head. Especially based on some interviews.

WHY NO GREEN MAME???(again)

What? ///

This is Shanes first time on the big show (headlining). He has got to be nervous along with a slew of other emotions.

Shane has got to realize what a wrecking machine Brock is. No doubt Brock recognizes this fight probably has the highest potential for him to get KO'd.

My money is on Brock but i could see an upset.