Broken toes - What to do?

Step one - slice open the dermis with an Xacto knife.
Step two - move the muscle aside while evacutating the area with rubbing alcohol.
Step three - find the fracture using a sterilized flathead screwdriver.
Step four - once the fracture is found, apply a liberal amount of Super Glue.
Step five - work the Super Glue around the break with a fresh Qtip, making sure not to let the Qtip stick to the glue.
Step six - sew the dermis back together with a needle and catgut, which you can find in any cat.
Step seven - tape the broken toe to the next good toe or to the toe holder on your flip flops.

Continue on with life as you see it.

I have had 2 broke fingers, never really healed right, and I still have trouble making a fist as easy as my other hand.

David@AccutestMi - 
lazybjj - 
David@AccutestMi - 
lazybjj - "I was calling people pussies way before I ever posted on here" Whoa! Sorry there big guy. Dont go and use that whole week of training on me.

Huh?

Oh nothing. Will you please make more threads telling all about youre second week of training. Maybe this week you can ask about cauliflower ears and a sore neck.

You must really have a hard-on for me. Not only do you complain about this thread but you keep returning and TTTing it. Thats great.  Keep it up.

I dont have a hard on. Thats what you get when training with other dudes. I havent TTT one time. I think you are a joke and a whiner. What hurts this week? Probably youre ass. Make sure you make a thread about it everyone will be waiting.

lazybjj - 
David@AccutestMi - 
lazybjj - 
David@AccutestMi - 
lazybjj - "I was calling people pussies way before I ever posted on here" Whoa! Sorry there big guy. Dont go and use that whole week of training on me.

Huh?

Oh nothing. Will you please make more threads telling all about youre second week of training. Maybe this week you can ask about cauliflower ears and a sore neck.

You must really have a hard-on for me. Not only do you complain about this thread but you keep returning and TTTing it. Thats great.  Keep it up.

I dont have a hard on. Thats what you get when training with other dudes. I havent TTT one time. I think you are a joke and a whiner. What hurts this week? Probably youre ass. Make sure you make a thread about it everyone will be waiting.
Reading over your post would have been helpful there, You just told everyone you get hard on's when you train with other guys.

Now he is talking about my grammar. What a warrior. Another couple days of training and someone get this guy a green name,

why don't we ease the tension fellas! easin the tension baby.

lazybjj - Now he is talking about my grammar. What a warrior. Another couple days of training and someone get this guy a green name,

I don't think Grammar is what I was really going for, more then the fact you openly admitted to the UG that you get hard-on's while rolling with other guys.