Bryce Mitchell Anti Mask Speech...

Taco Muncher -
knockoutfighter -
Taco Muncher -
King Trav -
JOB -

Dumbass gunna dumbass. People like him are the reason the US has 100k new cases a day.

To be fair it doesn’t seem like the American healthcare system is being over ran even if they are diagnosing many cases of Covid a day.

That’s what this was all about wasn’t it?  Not overloading healthcare systems around the world. Isn’t that what we’re trying to do?

Who cares how many cases there are as long as things aren’t collapsing?

We don’t wear masks everywhere around here. When you can’t socially distance you wear one and you make sure not to touch your face as much as possible and wash your hands lots. It’s not hard.  

The kids here don’t wear masks when they’re outside playing because we aren’t crazy and realize that everyone needs a break from them. 

Mask-holes are becoming a real thing. 

I believe you're in Saskatchewan. Just a province over from you, the Winnipeg health region is moving into the red or "critical" Covid status and intensive care units have reached over capacity. It's only November 1st. Looks like a grim winter ahead, especially for those who don't wear masks. 

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/manitoba-intensive-care-bed-capacity-cameron-friesen-1.5782753

Lol I feel sorry for anyone that believes any of that.  

Relatives work in ICU in so called “hot spots “ in America and it’s complete bullshit.  Never been over 40%. 

Canada is no different, all fake news to scare you sheep.

Sure. Doesn't matter what the Centers for Disease Control advises. Some guy on the UG claims to have relatives who work in ICUs and he says everything is just fine (225,000 dead). 

Yeah, your credibilty is solid on this topic. 

The CDC says that 85% of people who are covid positive report "always" or "often" wearing masks. But I thought the mask granted immunity from the virus? Why such a massive amount of people falling ill after wearing them?

2 Likes
Gennady Goblin -
Taco Muncher -
knockoutfighter -
Taco Muncher -
King Trav -
JOB -

Dumbass gunna dumbass. People like him are the reason the US has 100k new cases a day.

To be fair it doesn’t seem like the American healthcare system is being over ran even if they are diagnosing many cases of Covid a day.

That’s what this was all about wasn’t it?  Not overloading healthcare systems around the world. Isn’t that what we’re trying to do?

We don’t wear masks everywhere around here. When you can’t socially distance you wear one and you make sure not to touch your face as much as possible and wash your hands lots. It’s not hard.  

The kids here don’t wear masks when they’re outside playing because we aren’t crazy and realize that everyone needs a break from them. 

I believe you're in Saskatchewan. Just a province over from you, the Winnipeg health region is moving into the red or "critical" Covid status and intensive care units have reached over capacity. It's only November 1st. Looks like a grim winter ahead, especially for those who don't wear masks. 

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/manitoba-intensive-care-bed-capacity-cameron-friesen-1.5782753

Relatives work in ICU in so called “hot spots “ in America and it’s complete bullshit.  Never been over 40%. 

Sure. Doesn't matter what the Centers for Disease Control advises. Some guy on the UG claims to have relatives who work in ICUs and he says everything is just fine (225,000 dead). 

The CDC says that 85% of people who are covid positive report "always" or "often" wearing masks. But I thought the mask granted immunity from the virus? Why such a massive amount of people falling ill after wearing them?

Then you thought incorrectly. The primary reason for wearing masks is to prevent infected individuals, including asymptomatic ones, from spreading their airborne germs. 

Taco Muncher -
Gennady Goblin -
Taco Muncher -
knockoutfighter -
Taco Muncher -
King Trav -
JOB -

Then you thought incorrectly. The primary reason for wearing masks is to prevent infected individuals, including asymptomatic ones, from spreading their airborne germs. 

But your favorite organization the CDC admitted masks are useless unless they are medical grade.

you fail again. 

1 Like
The Lion King -

I understand being against the lockdowns but being against masks is like being against seatbelts and red lights. 

I feel the same way about seat belts as I do about masks.

If you want to wear one, wear one. It's not the governments job to force you to. 

1 Like
knockoutfighter -
Taco Muncher -
Gennady Goblin -
Taco Muncher -
knockoutfighter -
Taco Muncher -
King Trav -
JOB -

But your favorite organization the CDC admitted masks are useless unless they are medical grade.

you fail again. 

Laughably WRONG:

CDC recommends that people wear masks in public settings, like on public and mass transportation, at events and gatherings, and anywhere they will be around other people.

Overview

• Wear masks with two or more layers to stop the spread of COVID-19
  • Wear the mask over your nose and mouth and secure it under your chin
  • Masks should be worn by people two years and older
  • Masks should NOT be worn by children younger than two, people who have trouble breathing, or people who cannot remove the mask without assistance
  • Do NOT wear masks intended for healthcare workers, for example, N95 respirators
  • CDC does not recommend the use of face shields alone. Evaluation of face shields is ongoing but effectiveness is unknown at this time.
  • Evaluation of mask and gaiter materials and structure is ongoing.

![](upload://1sG3xEPwAdUivzSpab3BDqGyJSO.jpeg)

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/about-face-coverings.html

daba - 

No surprise here. Guy sounded like the dumbest guy on the roster with his constant cries for camo shorts

He was right, you damn fool.

1 Like

Bryce Mitchell was probably right all along. When he said this, I still was skeptical and still completely surrounded by sheep so it influenced me to stay with the sheep and just “be cautious just in case” but as time went on…

No one I knew got sick or if they did, recovered just fine. But as time went on, businesses were closing left and right. I’m a small business that helps small businesses so I obviously not only was affected but I got to see many past business I helped be effected. It was really disheartening.

The solution was more of a problem than the problem itself. Things are finally going back to how they were and hospitals aren’t getting overrun. People are outside enjoying their freedom again and it’s only a matter of time before more people go back to normal again.

I agree with everything you said. Why are your paragraphs double spaced though? Are you doing that on purpose or is it just doing that on it’s own? :face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

To be accurate for comparison sake, only car crashes where you hit other vehicles or pedestrians should be counted. For example, 58% of police-reported fatal car accidents involved only one vehicle.

Arguing with anti-maskers is like arguing with flat-earthers; you will feel dumb just pointing out the obvious to only be countered with retorts based on the lowest form of argumentation skill, ad hominem / name calling (e.g. sheep).

For real entertainment ask him about the Mars landing

You’re strawmanning them while accusing them of using ad hominem instead of having an argument.

Ironic. I’ve seen a lot of anti-maskers post studies and cite legitimate sources saying mask mandates have done fuck all. I’ve also seen a lot of mask-holes use just as much ad hominem and be as close minded as anti-maskers.

Me personally, I’ve worn one the whole time, but will not personally wear one after this summer once everyone has had the chance to get vaccinated, and I know a LOT of people that share that sentiment.

I’m not doing this forever.

So when you say people “recovered just fine” what do you mean by that? Would you consider Volkanovski’s situation to be “just fine?” Dude spent a ton of time in the hospital, got pneumonia, was super sick…appears to be fine now because he didn’t die, but was very sick for a period of time and needed to be in the hospital…and he’s a world champion, not an overweight grandfather. Khabib’s dad died, Chimaev was fucked up for months…I have friends who lost parents, and have had friends in the hospital as well, but am using the examples of the MMA guys because you wouldn’t have heard of my friend’s dad.

I keep reading shit about how businesses closing and things like that are worse than the virus…for the business owner? Yeah, probably. For you? Yeah, I guess. For my friend who lost his dad? I’m guessing he doesn’t agree that the solution is more of a problem than the problem itself. Over 550K people dead in the US from Covid. Those people had family who lost them forever. For them, Covid isn’t an event we’re getting past. 5 years from now covid will be an afterthought for many people on this forum, just an annoying time in their life that they weren’t able to drink beers and bang random girls they found at a bar…for some it’ll be remembered as a tough 18 months financially, similar to how I remember being unemployed in 2008/2009…but for a huge number of people, they’ll be impacted by this forever because their family and friends don’t magically come back after we get through this.

As for hospitals not being overrun now that people are getting outside…I’m sure we can all agree that hospitals are more prepared now, have better processes in place, more protective equipment, and we’ve found far better ways to care for patients in the last 12 months. We’re not in the same place as we were, and looking at how things are now and saying “see! We should have been outside all along!” isn’t a fair comparison. Even now, a huge % of people are still wearing masks and social distancing. We’re FAR from being back to normal. 550K+ people are dead from covid, and that’s with a huge % of the population avoiding crowds and wearing masks. How many do you think would be dead if we weren’t doing those things?

1 Like

100%…after I’ve been vaccinated, I’m not wearing a mask…unless, of course the businesses are requesting I do so. I don’t think it makes sense to wear a mask while walking into a restaurant, only to take it off at your table…but it’s like 30 seconds, and I don’t care enough to argue about it. If they had a sign saying the don’t want you to wear hats or sneakers inside the restaurant, I wouldn’t be the asshole showing up arguing about that either.

A positive test is not indicative of illness. People need to realize that doesn’t mean they are sick, just that they tested positive.

If people actually were SICK at that rate it would be a big deal.

But it is a spin without context.

Less people died in the USA of ALL CAUSES than 2019, and NOBODY died of the regular flu last year compared to fairly substantial numbers every year before that.

Does any of that make sense?

2 Likes

Ya your still one of the retards that believes in media propaganda, think for yourself.

2 Likes

My feelings exactly.

Great post.

The US underperformed the rest of the world during lockdown and lost half a million people who didn’t need to die. Proper ventilation, chilling out with indoor dining, and mask wearing could have saved a lot of families. It’s why in Oceania, they don’t even have to wear masks any more for nearly all the time.

We are now outperforming the world in terms of vaccinations, but people who don’t have the patience to just keep wearing a mask in public are putting that progress at risk because of variants. Hopefully, herd immunity will outpace the variants. But, a lot of families could have been saved and a lot of suffering could have been prevented if people just wore a mask when indoors, outside their homes.

It’s too bad there’s no data that supports your theory, which coincidentally is the exact rhetoric of the regime. How’s that boot taste?

2 Likes

Out of pure curiosity, is there anyone here that is, or knows, anyone that leans to the left that is anti-mask, and conversely, anyone that leans to the right that is pro-mask?