Bryce saying he'll retire after loss to Ilia

2 Likes
1 Like

So much for being willing to die in the cage… Hopefully he wont do smth stupid when he finds out the earth isnt flat.

18 Likes

Maybe he’s taking notes from Kevin Holland…

Step 1. Immediately and emotionally retire after the fight
Step 2. UFC gives you Main Event next fight
Step 3. Profit

9 Likes

Bryce is an unusual character. i didn’t have him down as a front-runner who folds when he’s overtaken. but this is straight after the fight. all sorts must go through your head when your 0 goes, plus you have no experience of losing an arranged fight.

lets hope he comes back for his own pride, just to avoid being the guy who quit the immediate moment he had to eat some shit. like rampage said ‘this is my job, everyone takes an ass-whupping.’

4 Likes

Where is the Matt Serra meme?? Or the Tombstone meme?

1 Like

Goodbye GIF

1 Like

I’m sure with his brains whatever else it is he plans to set his mind on it’ll be a roaring success….

5 Likes

I don’t want that guy doing my taxes.

3 Likes

TBH, he didn’t really show top 5 quality and I don’t think he can make the improvements needed to be top 5.

Good Ol’ Boy indeed

1 Like

New career

2 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

There’s a real trend of fighters with no overly obvious high level talent getting UGers over excited about their careers for no reason. Mike Perry, Sean Strickland, Bryce Mitchell. All three had a ton of UGers proclaiming they’d be champions.

What could it be about these guys that has some UGers relating to them and thinking they’re unbeatable machines……….

5 Likes

We should go back to the others from the UG days

Remember the Uriah Hall era? Haha

Uriah Hall The next Anderson Silva…

Not forgetting the new GSP in Phillip Nolver

4 Likes

It’s funny how everyone on these forums was dick riding him and jizzing over his Jiu Jitsu, then he says a few thoughts about life and takes a loss. Talk about fickle fans.

3 Likes

I get what youre saying and youre right. There has been exceptions to the rule though. I never thought Bisping would see the title or even defend it. Same with Charles Oliveira.
Im still willing to bet youre right but this is a defining fight for Bryce. If he can take this L and turn it into positives… he can put together another run. He came out and said he had the flu the week before weigh-ins and said he knew he wasnt himself out there and tried to tough through 3 rounds which turned out to be a mistake bc he didnt want to pull out the fight that close. Only time will tell if hes gonna make it to the Top or not.

Probably be more successful starting a conspiracy podcast

2 Likes