Bryce saying he'll retire after loss to Ilia

Lmaooo. He is a Billy….

2 Likes

Might not hurt to move camps.

3 Likes

But then he couldn’t take care of his heifers

2 Likes

People were on here saying MMA fans are just like Bryce lol. That ghetto hillbilly doesn’t represent me. Literally a walking stereotype

2 Likes

“Hell in Arkansas we dont even need to file taxes. And Ill tell ya something else too. We dont need big government to be safe. All you need is Jesus and your rifle brother and your ok”

3 Likes

Bryce had some hype. Ive never heard anyone project perry or strickland to be a champ. At least Perry is entertaining as hell. Strickland is a plodding jab machine.

2 Likes

This is the type of guy that claims to be invincible because hes a country boy that has guns and knows every inch of his holler lol.

Weak minded cousin fucker

2 Likes

I read that Bryce said he was contemplating not ever fighting again " because i dont ever want to hurt like that again"… i get it man, it hurts, but come on… how does he think Joe felt when he broke the news to him the world was flat?

3 Likes

Moms are off limits but his mother cosigned for him on his theory of relativity?? Can anyone confirm this?

1 Like

That’s what happens when you let hype get to you.

4 Likes

Fuck the losers came out in this thread. God forbid someone gets emotional after a loss.

3 Likes

Tbe kid had just lost a few minutes earlier. It’s shitty of whoever was filming released it. I’m sure he’ll come to grips with and be back. The kid is very good. He striking while it’s not the worst can be improved significantly. His wrestling is pretty average or slightĺy above too. He did get submitted, but I think the punishment he received standing played a big part in the finish. He had been rocked and that effected his ability fo recognize the threats on the ground. Topuria is very good. He is going to be problems for everyone in the division

5 Likes

Did islam quit immediately after being koed? No?seems like a soft ass american “country boy” problem to me

1 Like

Impulsive, big mouthed, conspiracy theorists. They’re us

He is mentally weak

It is why he wont go to a real gym. He cant mentally handle not being the best guy in the room all the time .

5 Likes

I like Bryce, but you’re onto something

2 Likes

LOL said by someone whos never stepped in a cage, Good call :roll_eyes:

What part of flyover country are you from?are you fatherless too?

1 Like

Yes.the abandonment from his father is the source .he cant get through an interview without mentioning it.that shyster hillbilly coach hes got plays to his bastard insecurities to keep his meal ticket

2 Likes