Buentello vs. Kimbo in the works!!

I really think people are under estimating Kimbo here. In a "street boxing" rules match I could see this one going either way.

Kimbo would have a much better chance in a bareknuckle boxing match, using the rules that he is used to.  However, he would still lose under any rules, IMO.

SPK has phoneboothed the correct!

Paul can you confirm if this fight will be K-1 rules?

Paul will take Kimbos bread if this actually happens. No way does Kimbo take this fight. He's not gonna expose himself like that. Hell Gannon tooled him how can you nut warmer's even think he has a shot with a killer like PB.

Kimbo doesn't fear Paul, he fears the consequences.

^^

Well if the UFC division didnt suck like it does now most of them would be out of a job in the UFC and delivering pizzas instead

there you go

I dont think kimbo will get killed, murdered, decapitated, slashed, raped, or impaled but he should lose this fight.

Props for Paul if he makes this happen.

SOURCE???

Kimbo to win.

I think K-1 rules would attract more fans as the chance of Paul laying and praying will be reduced.

Kimbo has extremely heavy hands, he has a puncher's chance any day of the week against Paul.

This is SO stupid! Paul posted once during this highly hypothetical debate, only to laugh at it.

This is some BULLSHIT right here!

BTW, the best thing about this forum has been the occasional time when a thread like this actually led to a real match up.

But you, William, had no idea that this fight would have happened, if in fact it does. Or something.

Glen,

You seem disconcerted?

Date: 12/20/06 09:45 PM
12114 Total Posts Ignore User

"I think K-1 rules would attract more fans as the chance of Paul laying and
praying will be reduced."

especially since paul is well known for his lay-n-pray. of his 22 wins, 15
knock outs, 7 submissions, 0 decisions. jackass.

So...Source? No, I thought not.