Bye Eddie Alvarez

okay, my words are a little bit harsh, but Eddie had a big mouth before this fight and he could not deliver despite the cheating he got destroyed. He didn't lost a split or something.

Its hilariouis that other posters blamed it on the ref why he lost.

TeamPrimal -

Why does it hurt your feelings so bad?  Dude is a legend and one of the only guys outside the UFC to help build the sport back in the day.  He rolled the dice and it didn't pay out.  What enjoyment do you get out of someone else's misfortune?  Do you not think fighters are underpaid?

This

Eddie fell to 2-6 in his UFC career last night. That’s rough.

RKing85 - Eddie fell to 2-6 in his UFC career last night. That's rough.

Huh? I can think of 4 ufc fights he's won, off the top of my head.

ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - 

I had him losing to Melendez and Pettis, and the NC to Poirier the first time around should have been a loss.

I was rooting for porier but Eddie is the man no doubt. He's a legend show some respect 

BrowBeaten -
Morpheus1976 -
choadler -

Eddie is a great guy, provided a lot of entertainment over years. I'll be psyched if he goes back to Bellator and has a nice run.

he cheated in both fights with Dustin, yeah wow, what a great guy!

You're coming off like a tremendous douchebag 

Because he is a douchebag.

RKing85 -

I had him losing to Melendez and Pettis, and the NC to Poirier the first time around should have been a loss.

I’m not a huge fan of Eddie but it doesn’t matter what “you think” in terms of his record.

BruiserBrody -
BrowBeaten -
Morpheus1976 -
choadler -

Eddie is a great guy, provided a lot of entertainment over years. I'll be psyched if he goes back to Bellator and has a nice run.

lol 

Never thought I’d see the day where Eddie was (semi) unpopular. On a personal level, you guys have never met him and don’t know all the good things he does so I can understand that. But as a fighter? To hate on him must mean you’ve only seen like half his UFC fights and assumed that’s what the other 30 career fights were like. 

PhillyFights -

Never thought I’d see the day where Eddie was (semi) unpopular. On a personal level, you guys have never met him and don’t know all the good things he does so I can understand that. But as a fighter? To hate on him must mean you’ve only seen like half his UFC fights and assumed that’s what the other 30 career fights were like. 

I’ve seen every war Eddie has been in and always appreciated him massively. But these two fights to Dustin and how he’s acted have left a sour taste 

Thread backfired.

PhillyFights -

For me its how he behaved between the first and the last fight with dustin, in en out of the cage.

i am sure he's a great guy, but not in these two fights and the leading up trashtalk.

BruiserBrody -
BrowBeaten -
Morpheus1976 -
choadler -

i thought it was reserved for posters who can't stay ontopic and resort to personal insults like you!

RKing85 -

So then in reality he’s 4-3 in the ufc.

I don’t know how sincere the trashtalk was. I think he was trying to get in Dustin’s Head. Which might be the same thing and Which apparently he failed miserably at. 

We really need to sort this forum out. The fighter bashing/trolling is unbearable. 

moogin83 -

We really need to sort this forum out. The fighter bashing/trolling is unbearable. 

what is your real account?

TeamPrimal -

Why does it hurt your feelings so bad?  Dude is a legend and one of the only guys outside the UFC to help build the sport back in the day.  He rolled the dice and it didn't pay out.  What enjoyment do you get out of someone else's misfortune?  Do you not think fighters are underpaid?

Couldn’t agree more,wot the fuck is up with u OP,u miserable cunt?!

Sandstorm -
TeamPrimal -

Couldn’t agree more,wot the fuck is up with u OP,u miserable cunt?!

cool it, boy.

i am just stating how the UFC will view Eddie especially now it comes out it were the lowest FOX ratings ever. was a great card, i don't understand it either.