Byron Sutton 19-3 @ 170lbs who wants some.

I have a guy who is looking for very challenging fights.
He has beat some very good guys and has lost to some very good guys. We havew tried to ge fights fromthe following guys
JASON GILLIAM
KEVIN BARKDULL
JOHNNY REESE
RYAN STOUT
GABE HOLMES
THOMAS HOOVER
KYLE GIBBONS
MARK REEDER
MARK BENNETT AND SO ON. BUT THE TIME IS NOT RIGHT, NONE OF THESE GUYS HAVE BACKED OUT FROM THE FIGHT. SO DONT THINK THAT. THEY KJUST SAID THEY HAD SCHEDULED FIGHTS ALREADY. So I ask this. Who is willing to give us a shot at a fight at your show are show or anywhere. I promise you will see him in strikeforce. kotc and ufc in the near future. I have spoke with all 3 match makers and hevr cerain things to do first but we know he is comming.
SO WHO CAN HELP US OUT AND GET HIM A FEW YOUGH FIGHTS?
uRBANCOMBATCENTER@YMAIL.COM OR REPLY HERE

you left out hector urbina......would be a challenge for sure

I agree i think it would but that fight was never discussed with Chas and myself. However they did sparr at his gym and it was a good time, Hector was killing him wih leg strikes there hands were about even and Byron out wrestled him. I think it would be a great fight to see but it would have to be at a nuetral show where my staff and or there staff was not involved with the show so nobody could have an excuse if they lost or won. Like let them fight kotc vegas or c3 or tfc or icfamma or something like that.

OK DONALD I CAN MAKE A FIGHT BETWEEN STOU, BARKDULL, OR GILLIAN AGAINST BYRON SUTTON HAPPEN AS LONG AS THE MONEY IS RIGHT THESE GUYS DONT FIGHT FOR 2 OR 3 HUNDRED DOLLARS AND U KNOW IT LETS TALK.

Simma down now. I want Ryan Thomas to put and end to this sheise!! No seriously speaking Ryan has better things and offers to entertain.
UNLESS IT IS AT WAR IN THE YARD 2!!
We still want Wisnewski if possible!! Only the best which is what Bull-Dog and Iron Bear Productios offer!!!

ok lets deal throw some offers. I would like to do barkdull,gilliam,stout,head and then anyone else. preferrably in that order/ let me know

ttt

I would like to do Brittney Spears, Gina Carano, Kelly Clarkson, and in any order.

Had to do it just to make someone laugh.

dont see anyone laughing..

OK. It made me laugh though. Having a rough day at work and I needed it.

i feel ya. im so stressed out for tomorrow this show is freaking huge 31 fights scheduled tins of pros and ticket sales gallor

Here is your line up in order for legends of fighting in indpls indiana tomorrows show. there is more people to show up tomorrow from out of state so there will be more added tomorrow.
1 micky coomer vs james roberts @ 175

2 leon mccasland vs caleb parrish @ 170

3 jake easter vs curtis hardy @ 135

4 eric brittin vs jeff szakacs @ 280

5 james jamison vs TBA @ 155

6 jesse turner vs zach kohl 2 155

7 joey dobbs vs TBA

8 jake parsley vs mike townsend @ 190

9 steve dycus vs michael crisswald @ 170

10 josh jones vs kenneth english @ 190

11 robert simpson vs kevin groff @ 145

12 dustin howell vs jerry apollos @ 130

13 joel corbin vs jason richards @ 155

14 jake robinson vs cody thacker @ 160

15 dustin desuia vs david wilson @ 185

15 richie ortega vs aj dodson @ 145

16 shane edmond vs tba @ 230

17 james rich vs tba @ 135

18 albert koufman vs bobby pendrey

19 jeremy decheteau vs carl fugate

pro fights

20 kris boyden vs george odell @ 138

21 byron sutton vs aaron daniels @ 180

22 tiny vs mike gordon 2 hvy

23 pete dominguez vs orvile smith @ 135

24 ronny stewart vs ron carter @ 205

25 kyle gibbons vs gabe holmes @ 190

26 jeremy bolt vs christian nielson
There it is . So come out and see the line up and the fights.

I would do tha in a heart beat but Greg is an amateur and Byron is a pro. But Anyone want to line it up lets do it.

I have watched some of Byrons fights. He has some raw power, limited wrestling skills, and is rough around the edges. Tough Guy no doubt but he still has a way to go to be matched up with some of the guys you have mentioned. From what I see he has heavy hands but does not throw many straight punches. He has a future but needs some fine tuning.

And by the way, find a venue that will offer the right price and I have someone for him.

lmao ARE YOU SERIOUS Byron has a wrestling record of 201 wins and 3 losses. He is all wrestling. And bring your guys to him . I'm about tired of you discrediting him in any way. I offered you to bring some guys but nothing from you. So call it what you will but Byron is on top right now and is climbing the ladder to fight everyone he can to better his name. First one on th list is Daniel Head next month then whoever I can get for him. I have spoke to people about you and your guys and have not heard to many good things but I do not judge by what i'm told. So just bring a guy. byron has great hands/wrestling/ungodly power and submission skills. He has went the distance 4 time and has the cardio to prov it. So just line it up. This topic was for info about him so in no way am I trying to disrespect you by saying this. I just feel a little like you you are bashing him. So it is what it is.i do not know you nor do I have a problem with you,Byron is the next shining star here. Only reason he doesnt have titles right now is cause nobody wants there guy to lose.lol And Johnny Reese is not taking title defenses at LFC right now otherwise I'm sure he would get one there.

Donald,

As for WRESTLING.
Below is the state records for wrestling from IHSAA.
I dont see Byron listed in them. You dont have to LIE to sell Byron's abilities. He is a young prospect that needs a TON of work. Until he gets in a REAL gym he will NEVER reach his potential.

That being said he WOULD beat 90% of the guys on that list above.

Indiana Scholastic Wrestling Records

Wins_Pins Team_Records Individual_Records State_Tournament_Records Coaching_Records

Most Wins in a Career

1. Mac Taylor (New Castle - "96") 221-8**
2. Matt Jaggers (New Castle - "03") 211-12
3. Keith Garrard (New Castle - "03") 201-13
4. Cory Cook (New Castle - "99) 188-25
5. Eric Kerkhoff (Delta - "96") 183-14
6. Alex Tsirtsis (Griffith - ) 181-0
7. Lance Ellis (Cathedral - "89") 177-0
8. Robert Maldonado ( East Chicago Central - "01") 177-18
9. Dan Pleak (Cathedral - "95") 175-13
10. Eric Keith (Portage - "00") 174-11
11. Fred Joseph (Portage - "00) 171-25
12. Nathan Moore (Perry Meridian - "02") 170-13
13. Bobby Howard (Lowell - "00") 169-23
14. Tony Galbo (Cathedral - "02") 169-24
15. Greg Schaefer (Evansville Mater Dei - "98") 168-5
16. Aaron Clark (Franklin - "01") 168-16
17. Tim Maldonado (East Chicago Central - "99") 168-24
18. Shannon Stout (Delta - 1995) 168-26
19. Jason Cook (Valparaiso - "02") 167-12
20. Dan Jankowski (Evansville Mater Dei - "99") 166-14
21. Kevin Carr (Wawasee - "99") 166-15
22. Andrew Wolf (East Central - "99") 166-15

Donald,
I was not bashing him at all. I said he was a tough guy with alot of raw power. as eccpromoter says he just needs some fine tuning. Maybe wrestling was not the right word it should have been Jiu Jitsu. But any way he has great potential just get him fine tuned before stepping up to the next level. Allow him to train with some top level Muay Thai and Jiu Jitsu guys and he will definately be a force to be reckoned with.
Also in my second post I said 'RIGHT VENUE RIGHT PRICE' and I have someone for him. So please do not say that I am not offering anyone.

Well you need to discus some numbers with me to get some of you guys here ti compete with him. As for the ecc promoter, I can care less about ther opinion I have my own about them. I know where Byron is and is going. He is training with Jeremy Ashley, Chris Price and myself for his Jiu-jitsu. As for his wrestling record , I will look into that cause if he is 200 something I will ask Jim Phillips why he is not on there. He went to manual highschool so it should b there lol.