Byron Sutton 19-3 @ 170lbs who wants some.

I agree Hoover is an idiot, but dont let Byron fall in the middle of it. Thats poor sportsmanship for MMA, and thats Donalds level. You are better than that Mr Wills.

All I am doing is trying to get Byron good fights he has nothing to do with what i say. he will accept any fight just for he challenge. I am not saying he will beat any of these guys. i ammerly saying he is very tough abd needs to be tested in order to make it or not

ButtPirate101 -  I agree Hoover is an idiot, but dont let Byron fall in the middle of it. Thats poor sportsmanship for MMA, and thats Donalds level. You are better than that Mr Wills.

Thank you for putting me in check on that one. It has nothing to do with Byron.

THE_REAL_AMERICAN - 
The Mouth - 
eccpromoter - "So you want to get personal with the Butt Pirate"

Is that an offer? LOL...

I just was curious of your name. I thought we may no each other. Im sure your a friend of Hoover's by the way you post on here.

As for this comment "we all know the truth. It like the unspoken rule"

Im not aware of the "unspoken rule"....please enlighten me.

Chas.  Not worth it.  Stop.
HMMMmmmmmmmmm

Dustin.  Seriously.

ButtPirate101 -  While I do agree Donald does have a tendacy to exagerate, or extend the truth. He didnt say these guys wouldnt fight Byron, just couldnt get the fight to happen. I think its good that Byron is looking to fight the best, and get better. ECC promoter is a douchebag that pads his guys and sets them up to win.

Sounds familiar? Let us see who else says this?

All I am saying is that Byron is tough and willfight anyone to test his abilities.Try it out put him on your show or get a guy on Mouths card and se for yourself.

Well we have already spoke about that fight so your a little behind on that one lol

ttt

Sutton or Head who won?

The fight was moved to a later date due to issues with the promotions. Fight Date is november 6th in kokomo. Rumble in the rink 2. U comming Stout?

Good luck to both. I have never met Byron but have seen him fight. I have met head and he is a great guy. This one should be a good fight.

Because Sutton is tied with the "TURD" Then i have to go with James' guy Daniel!!!

ANYONE WANT TO BET!!!

I will take the bet. Why don't you guys just get your ticket and come see for yourself. November 6th kokomo. Let me know