Cain Velasquez arrested in shooting

Any attorneys on here? Can he request a bond reconsideration hearing?

He can have his attorney file motions but if they denied him bail twice its pretty unlikely for any kind of motion for reconsideration to succeed. Maybe if there was some compelling reason, but it would have to be pretty dire. Like if his wife died and nobody could take care of their kids. It would have to be something serious like that for it to even be seriously considered. But I could be wrong, it just depends on what a judge feels like doing and how much the prosecutor objected.

3 Likes

Oh I was unaware it was denied twice, damn.

Benchwarmers is a underrated classic. Never saw the sequel though

2 Likes

They made a sequel?

1 Like

Just looked it up. Jon Lovitz is the only one that came back lol. And Oz from American Pie is the lead? I’ll pass.

1 Like

Yeah that’s why I never bothered to watch it once I discovered it even existed lol

1 Like

8 Likes

Fsther of the year.

One time I was in jail I offered someone who was getting out money they would then bail me out. Is that illegals?

They would have taken all your noney when you were processed in. If youre going to lie then at least make it interesting and believable.

Db just got himself a new fan. Shits sad and backwards asf that the molester is let free to potentially molest another child while Cain has only ever shown aggression toward this clown and his clown family and he’s held without bail because they have to protect the clown n his clown ass family that were supposed to have protected Cain’s kid from him being abused all those years. Fuck the system

3 Likes

No. That was Cain’s job to protect his son.

Anyway deleted because I don’t want to derail the thread but I’ve been there due to the system failing me because of
one crooked fucking cop wanting to make a small marijuana bust something he could use to help him make detective so yeah the system is pathetically geared to take your money and offer no chance of being fair or just.

Huh? When you pay people to watch and take care of your son you don’t expect or hold them to doing just that? He can’t be there by his son’s side 24/7, would you pay for day care in what is probably a state certified establishment you wouldn’t expect your kid to at least be safe from child predators?

Quit clouding the issue. The man Cain shot had nothing to do with day care or touching his son.

You dont get to complain about the system failing Cain when he didnt even give it a chance to work.

Now he cant be by his son’s side at all.

1 Like

Sucks but when you lay with fleas….

Cool. By that logic Cain deserves whatever happens in jail and possibly prison. When you lay with fleas…

You still mad…? Anyway I’m not trying to argue with this nonsense when you’re trying to argue just to argue with me. You can defend this POS and his POS father as much as you want lol

You’re not even making any sense at this point . You’re trolling as hard as possible and still coming up short lol log into your other account maybe you can catch a few.