Cain vs Fedor 2001

Fedor by demo. Sad that the UFC in 2012 is still behind the Last Emperor Phone Post

I guess no takers. No valid argument. Phone Post

I would stay away from this argument too. It's impossible to win. Cain could bot compete. Fact. Phone Post

01 fedor loses to 2012 de fries. learn a thing or two about mma before posting

wufwugy - 01 fedor loses to 2012 de fries. learn a thing or two about mma before posting

You're an idiot. Phone Post

01 Fedor finishes any HW in 2012.

well mb not de fries, but it would be close. he couldn't compete for a top spot today though for sure

303 - 01 Fedor finishes any HW in 2012.

Fedor of that period couldn't even finish Semmy Schilt in 20 minutes of mount.

udk - 
wufwugy - well mb not de fries, but it would be close. he couldn't compete for a top spot today though for sure

explain...
what do the top hw's today have?

many reasons. fedor never trained on the level that current fighters do, strategically the sport was in its infancy, the player pool from which athletes came into the sport was very small, etc etc.

i was the biggest fedor nuthugger in the past, but also picked him to lose to werdum, bigfoot, and hendo because it began becoming more clear that the sport was leaving him behind

Billy Joe Rottoncrotch - "i was the biggest fedor nuthugger in the past."

With nuthuggers like you, who needs haters?

he still an icon and i wish he fought brock and i really want to see him fight shogun because that matchup would be perfect

I just can't believe anyone could watch these fights and think Fedor wouldn't steam-roll these guys. It wouldn't even be close. Phone Post

That's what Fedor would have done to JDS IMO...

Except quicker, and with a finish.

Unreal that you guys can watch sloppy take downs, and striking and not see Fedors seamless strikes to hip toss take downs and not see how easy this would be for him. Phone Post

Go watch Fedor vs Arona and tell me Cain wouldnt dominate 2001 Fedor, remember how strikes to a grounded opponent werent allowed in the arona fight. He would have been TKO'd in 2 rounds by cain

46and2 - That's what Fedor would have done to JDS IMO...

Except quicker, and with a finish.

Correct. Phone Post

Billy Joe Rottoncrotch - 
Mufasatheking - Go watch Fedor vs Arona and tell me Cain wouldnt dominate 2001 Fedor, remember how strikes to a grounded opponent werent allowed in the arona fight. He would have been TKO'd in 2 rounds by cain

Fedor wasn't yet in his prime period of destruction and dominance when he fought Arona.

It's absurd for anyone to say they know for sure that Cain would blast Fedor or Fedor would blast Cain.

It's a fun debate to have, as long as no one takes it seriously and tries to pretend they know what would happen.

He fought fedor on dec 21 2000, the title of this topic says 2001 fedor, you think that within 10 days of that fight fedor completely changed as a fighter?

udk - 
wufwugy - 
udk - 
wufwugy - well mb not de fries, but it would be close. he couldn't compete for a top spot today though for sure

explain...
what do the top hw's today have?

many reasons. fedor never trained on the level that current fighters do, strategically the sport was in its infancy, the player pool from which athletes came into the sport was very small, etc etc.

i was the biggest fedor nuthugger in the past, but also picked him to lose to werdum, bigfoot, and hendo because it began becoming more clear that the sport was leaving him behind

in other words...no specific reason other than regurgitating the old 'newer is better'?
you don't know. period.

btw...picking a fighter who was dominant for ever to lose to people isn't exactly amazing. in fact, isn't that what half of all forum posters do? ... pick the best to lose over and over until they're right?

specifics have been covered previously on the forums, but specifics aren't entirely necessary since board flaws can still be identified. it's no use getting into specifics now since they have been ignored in the past

and i didn't pick against him like that. i called him an enormous fave against rogers, but then called werdum as his toughest fight to date, which turned out to be true

fedor is awesome, but let's get real here. he's not a magic man, and we all hurt a little when he lost

This fight (either fighter) would have been easy finish for 2001 Fedor Phone Post

also thread is clear troll due to OP join date and the fact that 05 fedor is goatfedor, not 01 fedor. 09 fedor was best though, but people dont wanna acknowledge that

also 2012 nogueira beats 05 fedor. sorry