Calling All Internet Tough Guys

Everyone talking shit about cops becuase Ian McCall said they were dumb, do me a favor. Go up to a cop today and tell them what you think exactly how you wrote your response on this forum. We need video tape proof of you doing this or bullshit. Let's see how that works out for ya.<br /><br />Or better yet do it the next time you call 911 to report a burglary or someone suspicious around your house. They would really love to hear your opinion then. <br /><br />Btw, cops need consent or a search warrant to search your house. A probation officer still needs more than a probation violation to search. Sounds like your UG hero is up to some shady ass shit.

So he talked shit about guys who waste their time protecting him.... Not that big of a deal!

Now winning almost 20 olympic gokd medals.... Thats a big fucking deal.

Oh settle down francis Phone Post

Personally I think cops are good, but I dunno I don't live in the US so have no idea over there.

I would think this is simply creepy 's past coming back to haunt him no? You usually have topay for most mistakes in life at some point.
Like I said though I don't really know beyond an opinion. Phone Post

I am not making excuses, but in LE there is a very wide range of human behaviours displayed, both on duty and off. Pease dont lump us all together. Thank you sir.

This post is retarded. Phone Post

haha op. so you want people to use there legal rights to express themselves when you know police will abuse there power on these people. you some how think the police are right to assault an beat people for not breaking the law?

maybe if you stopped blowing your fellow officers in the shower you would learn that a cops doesn't have the right to abuse the american people

fuck the police

fuck the police coming straight from the undergound

jason73 - fuck the police coming straight from the undergound

My dear sir.

I concur.

jason73 - fuck the police coming straight from the undergound

epic :)

If U have never been arrested u probably have no reason to hate cops, I however do. Phone Post

If U have never been arrested u probably have no reason to hate cops, I however do. Phone Post

Break the law

Get arrested

Blame the cops

Reasonable..,,, Phone Post

Cops are just people, some are great, some are shitty.

But they do perform an essential function for our society and we should be grateful to have them. 

I can tell you what happens...

In most major cities theres an area where the cops dont go. If you want a world without douchebag cops go live there...

... ya, i didnt think so pussy!

BUFFGEO - In most major cities theres an area where the cops dont go. If you want a world without douchebag cops go live there...

lol instead of douchey cops you'll probably be robbed and killed within a week.

BUFFGEO - In most major cities theres an area where the cops dont go. If you want a world without douchebag cops go live there...

so douchebag cops should not be held accountable we should just all move to these areas? the logic is lacking here sir. why not just make the douchbag cops follow the laws like everyone else

DakenTattoo - Everyone talking shit about cops becuase Ian McCall said they were dumb, do me a favor. Go up to a cop today and tell them what you think exactly how you wrote your response on this forum. We need video tape proof of you doing this or bullshit. Let's see how that works out for ya.<br /><br />Or better yet do it the next time you call 911 to report a burglary or someone suspicious around your house. They would really love to hear your opinion then. <br /><br />Btw, cops need consent or a search warrant to search your house. A probation officer still needs more than a probation violation to search. Sounds like your UG hero is up to some shady ass shit.

"Calling All Internet Tough Guys," to only act exactly like an "Internet Tough Guy," is an act of sheer idiocy.

If you depend on the police for protection you're an idiot. Go learn how to shoot a gun and throw a punch yourself instead of relying on someone else to do it for you