Calling All Internet Tough Guys

japetto - 
DakenTattoo - Everyone talking shit about cops becuase Ian McCall said they were dumb, do me a favor. Go up to a cop today and tell them what you think exactly how you wrote your response on this forum. We need video tape proof of you doing this or bullshit. Let's see how that works out for ya.<br /><br />Or better yet do it the next time you call 911 to report a burglary or someone suspicious around your house. They would really love to hear your opinion then. <br /><br />Btw, cops need consent or a search warrant to search your house. A probation officer still needs more than a probation violation to search. Sounds like your UG hero is up to some shady ass shit.

"Calling All Internet Tough Guys," to only act exactly like an "Internet Tough Guy," is an act of sheer idiocy.

I dont like cops, they are dicks, they abuse their power, they focus way to much time on drugs instead of real crimes.

They never give you a break.

lol as if they don't know everything I say on the internet.

I used to dispatch cops from a 911 center, I considered it my #1 job to keep them safe, and I saw the great things they did.  Now I sit in hearings where occasionally it's obvious an asshole cop just trampled on a guy's rights, which to me is just as offensive as a lot of crimes.  I got pulled over once with a headlight out after having a beer watching a UFC show at a bar and a prick cop and some rookie chucklehead made me do 20 minutes of field sobriety testing in bare feet (wouldn't let me use my sandals) on the side of the road on a 35 degree day.  Then when I blew a miniscule reading in his PBT he looked disappointed and kept on me in front of his little partner about how he thought I wasn't safe to drive, and I realized he could have caused a lot of problems for me on a whim if he wanted to.   I went in the next day and asked a defense attorney to give me a pile of DWI cases to write briefs on.  Plenty of douchebag cops fucking people over, and plenty of great guys doing a risky job well.   If OP is a cop, I'd avoid contact with him.

Leigh - What an odd OP. He should go up to an armed drug dealer and tell him what he thinks of him.

U went full retard. Never go full retard.

Anyway I am seeing a lack of videos. No takers? Pussies.

NotImpressedByYourScreenName - 
Tom O'Bedlam -  Cops are just people, some are great, some are shitty.

But they do perform an essential function for our society and we should be grateful to have them. 

I don't agree that we have to be greatfull - they get paid (by our taxes), if that's not thanks enough then they can go get another job. Nobody forced them to be cops and theyre not doing it out of kindness, they're doing it for a pay check. Phone Post

Coming from the family of a former State Police Captain, that's a load of bullshit right there.

Like someone else said, there are all kinds.

There are cops that get off on the power trip of being in charge.

Then there are cops that are in it primarily because they enjoy helping people.

If you were just in it for the paycheck, there are easier ways to do it in which you don't have to deal with douchebags every day of your life.

^^^It's not like cops get paid that much to begin with

For the record I am not a cop but I am related to one and friends with others. As with anything you mistake a few bad apples spoil the bunch. Just like all fighters are idiots or all black men are criminals. That type of thinking is ignorant and hateful and I am disgusted by most of the people in this forum. What else can you expect form anonymous tough guys though.

Oh well. Still no videos. Patiently waiting.

Never eat a pig because a pig is a cop Phone Post

Ib Phone Post

Lol remember where we are op everyone here will tuck and suck when a fighter gets talked about. I agree with you if he was not doing something bad then he wouldn't be in that spot. Now there are some bad cops for sure. Phone Post

Op is definitely a butthurt cop or aspiring cop. Phone Post

UGCTT_45forever - 

Op is definitely a butthurt cop or aspiring cop. Phone Post

Wrong. Just a new Demetrious Johnson fan.

Being a cop is a hard job people always want to put the blame on someone Phone Post

Been in a mass arrest situation and already have.

Didn't get arrested cause I did nothing wrong but told them the same thing Ian said

OP got arrested for pulling over a lady who was speeding. He had fake lights and a tshirt that said police on it. When he was arrested he told the police he was just trying to help and protect and serve. Cops said of you're just trying to help go check in a mental institution ! Phone Post

I'll post link to article shortly Phone Post

http://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/porter/kouts/article_308840a4-c749-5485-83d1-906586142858.html Phone Post

True story that's him. Phone Post