Calling All Internet Tough Guys

bla bla bla bla

Why is it all cops are automatically good? There are good and bad people in EVERY profession and police are no different. Personally I treat every officer with respect but that doesn't automatically mean they are all great.

NotImpressedByYourScreenName -
Chris27 - I dont like cops, they are dicks, they abuse their power, they focus way to much time on drugs instead of real crimes.

They never give you a break.

To be fair I have met the occasional good cop who's let something small slide (talking traffic matters). But 90% are deuches. As is OP. Phone Post

Legit lol Phone Post

Thread is pointless... Phone Post

Keithadamberrydotcom - 

Being a cop is a hard job people always want to put the blame on someone Phone Post

Hey Keith,

This site gives fighters Green names , just sayin

SonOfThePeepHole -
DakenTattoo - Everyone talking shit about cops becuase Ian McCall said they were dumb, do me a favor. Go up to a cop today and tell them what you think exactly how you wrote your response on this forum. We need video tape proof of you doing this or bullshit. Let's see how that works out for ya.<br /><br />Or better yet do it the next time you call 911 to report a burglary or someone suspicious around your house. They would really love to hear your opinion then. <br /><br />Btw, cops need consent or a search warrant to search your house. A probation officer still needs more than a probation violation to search. Sounds like your UG hero is up to some shady ass shit.

Phone Post

Lmao Phone Post

My experience is that 95% of cops are assholes.  Im sure there are some decent ones out there, but they are the exception from what Ive seen.  I spent the night in a cell cause some cop was giving me a load of abuse... I told him to go fuck himself and I got arrested.  Apparently the law is a one way thing.

Somebody called Internet tough guys, well where do I start shouting? Phone Post

Chimp Strength -  My experience is that 95% of cops are assholes.  Im sure there are some decent ones out there, but they are the exception from what Ive seen.  I spent the night in a cell cause some cop was giving me a load of abuse... I told him to go fuck himself and I got arrested.  Apparently the law is a one way thing.

If you've had multiple negative contacts with police you need to take a good, hard look at yourself, your actions and/or who you hang around.

Think about it for a minute. Really.

IP - 
Chimp Strength -  My experience is that 95% of cops are assholes.  Im sure there are some decent ones out there, but they are the exception from what Ive seen.  I spent the night in a cell cause some cop was giving me a load of abuse... I told him to go fuck himself and I got arrested.  Apparently the law is a one way thing.

If you've had multiple negative contacts with police you need to take a good, hard look at yourself, your actions and/or who you hang around.

And you can make that assessment without knowing the circumstances surrounding my contacts with the Police?

Chimp Strength -
IP - 

And you can make that assessment without knowing the circumstances surrounding my contacts with the Police?

And we're just supposed to take some story that you've spun to look like cops are 95% assholes? OK, Chimp Strength. I laugh at all of you guys that would be crying the moment you were robbed because there weren't enough cops and then bitch when you get pulled over because they're everywhere. You know, the funny thing is that every jackass has a story to tell about how a cop fucked them over and that's why they got a ticket/arrested, but never does a shit-head own that they just fucked up and should have been arrested. Why is that? Because to a shit-head, it's always someone else's fault. Phone Post

First of all, I'm not an internet tough guy. I've never claimed to be tough but I can defend myself when required (so far have not needed to). But I have told a few cops what I thought of them after they were extremly disrespectful to me or tried to intimidate me. Sorry I didn't get it on tape for you.

The problem is that police forces attract a certain personality type, and me and that personality type don't get along. That being said I have always been extremly respectfull towards cops, until they don't return in kind. And I know what you're thinking "you were doing something wrong". Not at all. I've never been in any kind of serious trouble with the law. My run ins are usually at check stops or a minor traffic infractions. Giving me a ticket and a stern lecture are never enough, they always have to make sure you know how much authority they have and they have it over you.

Power tripping cops are the problem. Picking on young kids who are skateboarding or similar "crimes". Someone else mentioned that there are places the cops don't go. That's exactly where they should be going! That's where the criminal are, but no cops. Cowards, afraid to go do their jobs.

It is also a known fact that police departments seek out and hire average to below average intelligent people. And I have told a cop that to his face because he was being an idiot. Again OP, sorry I didn't get it on tape for you.

I hear there are good ones out there that just want to help, still waiting to meet one.

DakenTattoo - Everyone talking shit about cops becuase Ian McCall said they were dumb, do me a favor. Go up to a cop today and tell them what you think exactly how you wrote your response on this forum. We need video tape proof of you doing this or bullshit. Let's see how that works out for ya.<br /><br />Or better yet do it the next time you call 911 to report a burglary or someone suspicious around your house. They would really love to hear your opinion then. <br /><br />Btw, cops need consent or a search warrant to search your house. A probation officer still needs more than a probation violation to search. Sounds like your UG hero is up to some shady ass shit.

you mad bro?

DoomFarmer - "Cops are dumb." - Ian McCall

"Goddamnit, I'm a cop!!!" - OP Phone Post

Lol Phone Post

DoomFarmer - "Cops are dumb." - Ian McCall

"Goddamnit, I'm a cop!!!" - OP Phone Post

Or OP's husband is a cop Phone Post

I've learned not to judge one by the other. If i had to deal with dirtbags, junkie, and over privileged punks who have no manners all day, i too would be on edge.

UFC151 - I've learned not to judge one by the other. If i had to deal with dirtbags, junkie, and over privileged punks who have no manners all day, i too would be on edge.

great screen name ! VTFU

In my experience there are three basic types of policemen. People just talk about street cops. First is the public spirited type,then you have the rules, regulations, detective and paperwork type, and then the type that are somewhat like certain criminals in makeup. Thrill seekers, adrenaline junkies, just over the line on one side of the law.

I have a cousin who loved nothing better than chasing drug dealers across rooftops in Yonkers.

silversurfer - First of all, I'm not an internet tough guy. I've never claimed to be tough but I can defend myself when required (so far have not needed to). But I have told a few cops what I thought of them after they were extremly disrespectful to me or tried to intimidate me. Sorry I didn't get it on tape for you.

The problem is that police forces attract a certain personality type, and me and that personality type don't get along. That being said I have always been extremly respectfull towards cops, until they don't return in kind. And I know what you're thinking "you were doing something wrong". Not at all. I've never been in any kind of serious trouble with the law. My run ins are usually at check stops or a minor traffic infractions. Giving me a ticket and a stern lecture are never enough, they always have to make sure you know how much authority they have and they have it over you.

Power tripping cops are the problem. Picking on young kids who are skateboarding or similar "crimes". Someone else mentioned that there are places the cops don't go. That's exactly where they should be going! That's where the criminal are, but no cops. Cowards, afraid to go do their jobs.

It is also a known fact that police departments seek out and hire average to below average intelligent people. And I have told a cop that to his face because he was being an idiot. Again OP, sorry I didn't get it on tape for you.

I hear there are good ones out there that just want to help, still waiting to meet one.

I don't think it's a coincidence that 3 of the most picked on guys that I went to high school with, were all cops within 2-3 years after graduating high school. And these guys weren't nerds that everyone enjoyed fucking with, they each had that personality where you couldn't help but fuck with them, they all asked for it. They would each act like their shit didn't stink, rat out on people for copying homework, skipping class, shit like that.

And now that they are all cops, they are my towns 3 biggest asshole cops. Even the older cops that I always had a problem with while growing up, I find out later on that they weren't all that bad. In fact, I actually get along pretty well with one of the cops I always considered to be the biggest asshole. Turns out he just took his job seriously. But these 3 guys I went to school with, they are on a different level. It's that overwhelming feeling of power they get from standing behind their badge, the ability to be a dick to anyone they want knowing there's not much anyone can do about it.

Smaller town cops aren't as bad as big city cops. But when you get to the point where 3 classmates realize they can flip the tables on those they perceived to be their tormentors, that's overkill.

Overkill like that asshole cop someone video taped kicking that black guy in the face, while the subject was lying face down and in handcuffs. No threat to anyone whatsoever. Someone that knows about the incident I'm speaking of should post it for those who don't.

Or how about those riots in Anaheim that the MSMedia totally ignored. The ones where two cops shot and killed an unarmed Hispanic guy who, yes, wasn't complying and, yes, was either walking or running away from the cops orders, was shot at once, suspect drops to his knees, then the second cop shoots him in the back of the head. Granted it was obviously an accident, it's the rest of the cities cop's response that is considered so vile and evil. There is video of a certain cop sicking his K9 on a woman with a baby in her arms, and with a baby in a stroller.

The cops also shot LtL Beanbag rounds and LtL Pepper balls at just about everyone in the vicinity. They didn't do anything wrong. Yet the cops overreacted and caused an incident to blow up to a major incident. There's more to the story than what I posted, but it's not like I embellished.

Someone said it earlier, not all cops are bad. I tend to have decent interaction with cops. I remember the nite when Chuck Liddell beat Babalu, a cop pulled me and my brother over for speeding. After we told him why we were speeding (trying to hurry up and get to where we were gonna watch the fight) he let us go on a warning, only after telling us how jealous he was that we were gonna watch the fights and he couldn't. Then after the PPV was over, he pulled us over again on the way home, as if he was waiting of us, only to ask us who won the fight. He let us go without a ticket.

Weirdest thing is, 4 months later he caught us again speeding on the same highway, to watch Chuck fight again. After telling him we were on our way to watch Chuck fight again, he let us off without issuing a ticket, once again.

Never had a chance to thank the nice patrolman. Just an example that good cops are still around.

RLL - 
DakenTattoo - Everyone talking shit about cops becuase Ian McCall said they were dumb, do me a favor. Go up to a cop today and tell them what you think exactly how you wrote your response on this forum. We need video tape proof of you doing this or bullshit. Let's see how that works out for ya.<br /><br />Or better yet do it the next time you call 911 to report a burglary or someone suspicious around your house. They would really love to hear your opinion then. <br /><br />Btw, cops need consent or a search warrant to search your house. A probation officer still needs more than a probation violation to search. Sounds like your UG hero is up to some shady ass shit.

"Go up to a cop today and tell them what you think exactly how you wrote your response on this forum. We need video tape proof of you doing this or bullshit. Let's see how that works out for ya."

What will happen? Will the cop beat me up for saying my opinion? Arrest me while I voice my free speech?

Your insinuation counteracts your argument.

Free speech is an often misinterpreted right. You only have freedom of speech if it doesn't infringe on someone else's rights. You cannot go around verbally harassing people, and in some states, you can be arrested and charged for cursing in front of women or children.