Calling out the f@g better known as StephenL

On that note can i keep the pot of gold...

mike. have you taken steps to make the former students not so pissed? i'd rather not address what they're owed, but i'm trying to help them not escalate their issue.

"CSF ran it's course and was unable to stay open. Again like so many other companies in Michigan."

i don't know of any other gyms that have closed due to these turbulent economic times.

ever want to address the actual reasons it closed leaving 40+ students out in the cold?

stephen

good luck to quincy.

mike, you're the sole reason it closed.

now, can you leave this forum of martial artists please.

stephen

StephenL - good luck to quincy.

mike, you're the sole reason it closed.

now, can you leave this forum of martial artists please.

stephen

no steven we were doomed when you left.

StephenL - mike. have you taken steps to make the former students not so pissed? i'd rather not address what they're owed, but i'm trying to help them not escalate their issue.

"CSF ran it's course and was unable to stay open. Again like so many other companies in Michigan."

i don't know of any other gyms that have closed due to these turbulent economic times.

ever want to address the actual reasons it closed leaving 40+ students out in the cold?

stephen

were do come up with 40 stuidents. That would have been great!

lets do the math dumbshit.

40 stuidents paying $75.00 a month = $3,000.00

Holy shit that would be fucking great. BUT that was never the case. We had about 12 Paying students. (we had 13 but we kicked your ass to the curb) Sorry bro cant run a gym on 12 paying students. That is the truth.

As for the students, as soon as I found out we closed, I called the billing company and only 6 of our students got billed and they got a refund back to there accounts.

StephenL - mike. have you taken steps to make the former students not so pissed? i'd rather not address what they're owed, but i'm trying to help them not escalate their issue.

stephen
I paid monthly, and I'm not pissed.

Beeza - 

stephen

Who are you?

Yes sometimes one of the teachers had a pint of mad-dog 20 20 in his hand but who are we to argue with mortal gods?

hey nothing wrong with have an instructor who likes to occasionally have some cocktails at the gym.. hhehehehe

David@AccutestMi - 
Beeza - 

stephen

Who are you?

a blue namer..............lol :)

David, Thats Super B!!

I (like my instructor before me) dont pretend Im anything but me..Im honest and unashamed of that..Everyone knows it..You see, im not one of those guys who shows up at the gym and pretends to be someone he isnt..It's why people like me and why they trust me..

Judgemental and fake people suck..This is why our team was so strong..Because they knew me, knew every minute of my life and I theirs. I care and they know it. They didnt show up for a class, pay their money, get 45 minutes and have me take it and go home..They showed up, hungout, called me when they needed to talk, confided in me, shot the shit, asked for help, etc. and vice versa.. I knew everyone of my guys, where they came from, what the felt, their hopes, their dreams..Everything...That is a family. That is what makes people excel. Love. In life and in martial arts.

My instructor Walter taught me that when he took me in, and get this, OMG!!! He too was drinking, cussing and being himself beside our mats when he taught me the very things I taught our guys..and if any of you on here can argue with my success at making great fighters (or Walt's), I dare you to..Drunk, sober, straight as an arrow, classless, whatever..I love my homies and they love me..I carry on a tradition and a method that works.

I have demons like everyone..as a "fighter" Im going at them headfirst with my hands up right now...Do you have the same drive in your lives for your demons? I know the guys I taught do.

If you don't, well then, we'll always be better "fighters" than you.

CSF didnt "close", its a friendship and a bond most people will never understand..It will never and can never "close"..And when I get back, the gym we meet at will open again.

Nothing else needs to be said about it because if you say anything else about it, you were never part of this team and know jack shit about it..

ok clearly i was saying that cuz my coach is dom.. the guy who drinks beer while doing a grappling tournament lol was actually saying nothing wrong with that douche

megwill - ok clearly i was saying that cuz my coach is dom.. the guy who drinks beer while doing a grappling tournament lol was actually saying nothing wrong with that douche

actually doing tournaments drunk is one of my favorite pasttimes. so yea Q she was talking about me. lol. but i stick to beer, for competition.

lol and you do well drunk so why stop?

That's what i'm sayin

I apologize then meg, I get the maddog joke alot from people and got mega defensive..

David@AccutestMi - 
Beeza - 

stephen

Who are you?

A nobody..I'm a musician that saw a few Train Judo videos and Quincy would let me train at CSF. I think we spared/trained a couple of times on the Sunday training days. Of course we were talking about mma..I was the short homeless looking dude that got lucky and picked up a 350 tire.

Train Judo - 

I (like my instructor before me) dont pretend Im anything but me..Im honest and unashamed of that..Everyone knows it..You see, im not one of those guys who shows up at the gym and pretends to be someone he isnt..It's why people like me and why they trust me..

Judgemental and fake people suck..This is why our team was so strong..Because they knew me, knew every minute of my life and I theirs. I care and they know it. They didnt show up for a class, pay their money, get 45 minutes and have me take it and go home..They showed up, hungout, called me when they needed to talk, confided in me, shot the shit, asked for help, etc. and vice versa.. I knew everyone of my guys, where they came from, what the felt, their hopes, their dreams..Everything...That is a family. That is what makes people excel. Love. In life and in martial arts.

My instructor Walter taught me that when he took me in, and get this, OMG!!! He too was drinking, cussing and being himself beside our mats when he taught me the very things I taught our guys..and if any of you on here can argue with my success at making great fighters (or Walt's), I dare you to..Drunk, sober, straight as an arrow, classless, whatever..I love my homies and they love me..I carry on a tradition and a method that works.

I have demons like everyone..as a "fighter" Im going at them headfirst with my hands up right now...Do you have the same drive in your lives for your demons? I know the guys I taught do.

If you don't, well then, we'll always be better "fighters" than you.

CSF didnt "close", its a friendship and a bond most people will never understand..It will never and can never "close"..And when I get back, the gym we meet at will open again.

Nothing else needs to be said about it because if you say anything else about it, you were never part of this team and know jack shit about it..

Most martial arts schools have the "my instructor is a god and can't do no wrong" thing. You taught the truth about grappling/fighting and you were always honest about yourself. That's why I liked training with you. I do not want to get into the Stephen thing, but, a lot of the stuff he posts is the reason I liked training with you.

Bro, even now as nice as steven is being(and I appreciate it completely), he will never understand why I didnt hide my transgressions...

I love ya B..You know this...You got it..you understood what it means to be a droogie..And like charlie bowdry said about billy the kid "it aint easy havin pals"

Beeza - 
David@AccutestMi - 
Beeza - 

stephen

Who are you?

A nobody..I'm a musician that saw a few Train Judo videos and Quincy would let me train at CSF. I think we spared/trained a couple of times on the Sunday training days. Of course we were talking about mma..I was the short homeless looking dude that got lucky and picked up a 350 tire.

Yeah, I remember you. Whats been going on? Are you no longer training? I felt like such a little child not being able to lift that. Thank god Brian couldn't bring those things over from the old gym.

Quincy isn't replaceable and the gym doesn't feel the same without him but James, Dave, Jeremy and Mike are doing a great job with what we have. You should drop by!