Can anyone top my cubicle?

crowbar - 

I like GSP`s a little better,but yours is sweet also.

Interesting.. didn't know GSP was a WEC champ.

Bucephalus - Congratulations.

You're that guy.

Dood, we are all THAT guy. We be mma brothers. Phone Post

I already topped your cubicle...because I wake up every morning and work in my house...oh yeah and mine doesn't have shitty UFC posters all over it. BUt as long as you're happy?!?! :)

You got me beat.

Here's mine.

This cubicle says to your coworkers: 'don't fuck with me I watch fights' and 'be nice to me or I might put you in a choke' those pictures are your protection.... I can see as you are hanging them up thinking 'who is going to fuck with me now you see these pics bro Phone Post

The only thing gayer than your cubicle is cum on chest hair Phone Post

lol @ op

I gave you a vote up brother!

I remember this site use to be cool!

You're that guy.

Phone Post

Call me psychic, but I predicted you probably worked in a state office building.

And to take my prediction a little further, I bet the majority of your coworkers are pimping their favorite college basketball team, and there's probably rival teams on adjacent cubes.

kgastelum928 - 

If I sent you one of my pics would you put it up? I'll even ruin it by autographing it as the bubba killer or something lame.You'll have to recreate the thread though. And you have to be wearing the same shirt and making the fist pose to keep it OG

Absolutely bro! Amazing KO tonight! If you're serious I'm in.

BrattMamley -
kgastelum928 - 

If I sent you one of my pics would you put it up? I'll even ruin it by autographing it as the bubba killer or something lame.You'll have to recreate the thread though. And you have to be wearing the same shirt and making the fist pose to keep it OG

Did this happen? Phone Post 3.0

Joshua King - 
MachidasBrew -

You're that guy.

Anyone badmouthing the op who ALWAYS contributes to the forum rather than acting like a douche troll,is obviously some beta who's concerned with what others opinions of them are.

I'm always leery of any male claiming to be heterosexual that isn't an mma/combat sports fan until I find out they're some hipster that makes a point not to show any interest because it's mainstream.

The posters mean nothing. They're cool and I'd rock the shit outa them but when being called a "UFC guy" in the office by those ignorant to any combat sport,I always ask,"why you have such an unhealthy association with labeling everyone?" Phone Post

Got any sweet stickers in your locker bro?

Wanna sign my yearbook?

UGCTT_sakurabas ear -
BrattMamley -
kgastelum928 - 

Did this happen? Phone Post 3.0
Nah I contacted him on twitter but he never got back to me. It was right before the finale so I'm sure he was training non stop. Big Kelvin fan, though. Phone Post 3.0

Updated cubicle as of a few weeks ago.

Some Guy - How embarrassing Phone Post 3.0
Good thing I don't care what Some Guy thinks about me Phone Post 3.0

Fucking awesome man!! Phone Post 3.0

Wtf?!.. no Bob Sapp or Tank Abbott?! Someone band this shithead!
Jk, deece brah. Phone Post

Joshua King - 
iShatswhenWeidmanBassoondSilva -
Joshua King - 
MachidasBrew -

You're that guy.

Anyone badmouthing the op who ALWAYS contributes to the forum rather than acting like a douche troll,is obviously some beta who's concerned with what others opinions of them are.

I'm always leery of any male claiming to be heterosexual that isn't an mma/combat sports fan until I find out they're some hipster that makes a point not to show any interest because it's mainstream.

The posters mean nothing. They're cool and I'd rock the shit outa them but when being called a "UFC guy" in the office by those ignorant to any combat sport,I always ask,"why you have such an unhealthy association with labeling everyone?" Phone Post

Got any sweet stickers in your locker bro?

Wanna sign my yearbook?

How can I sign your yearbook over the internet?? Wth? Phone Post 3.0

Just jokes guy. I've been drinking heavily, no offense intended, all in good fun.